School "Personalities"?

AtrnyGnrl05

[ QUOTE ]

I know that alot of school are percieved by other schools in a certain light. I know, being a Graham kid that we perceive Bluefield as "gangsta" to say it the nicest way. Tazewell is seen as a bunch of hicks. I heard that Graham is known as the "goody goodies" of the SWD and I was wondering if there was any truth, or how other schools view other SWD schools.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Richlands perspective back in the '80s was different. We were pretty certain that our town was the center of the universe, and therefore we didn't really think too much about other schools.

We were aware that the other teams that showed up to compete with us had to come from somewhere, but that was probably the extent of the attention that we gave to them.

wink.gif

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honaker used to have some pretty hot girls. Until they all graduated last year. I wouldn't touch 9/10 of the girls at my school with a 20 foot pole! Honaker is so deprived of pretty girls its not funny. At least Richlands has all the hot girls to make up for the ugly ones.

[ QUOTE ]

there aint nothing wrong with lesbians dude, some of my best friends are lesbians. there entitled to their own way of living.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with ya but if you would come to RHS and see sum of the ones we got. You'd think diff. of it lol. Im scared for life of em. mad.gif

yeah. heck man. nothing bothers me. i dont really care what there sexual preference is. they have the right to do whatever they want to. but i dont care. if there cool ill hang out with em, no matter who they are. if there not,well i dont talk to em.