VHS and ABINGDON who's going to be good next year

john_brown2

Yeah they dropped Grundy like a hot rock...wonder why? Oh well, if they can manage to win the weakest district in the state and get in the playoffs again somehow then I'm sure Grundy would love a Va High game...can't run or hide come playoff time. grin.gif

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Be careful what you wish for Lance. We could get the same refs that we had the last game

[/ QUOTE ]

no no....we all know VHS is broke after paying them off after last year.... grin.gif.....its kinda sad were still arguing over this....but oh well...im glad to see some heating up in the message boards

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Be careful what you wish for Lance. We could get the same refs that we had the last game

[/ QUOTE ]

no no....we all know VHS is broke after paying them off after last year.... grin.gif.....its kinda sad were still arguing over this....but oh well...im glad to see some heating up in the message boards

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...just trying to keep it real... grin.gif

I think you have to run fast to be successful in football as well as track also you have to be sttong and have endurance. Also you have to have some guts as wellin both sports. As for your principals where did Marion come into play, the guy is form the powerhouse of the LPD Coeburn. Oh and by the way the big ? is who is going to coach for this new coach? Vaught and Hooker is looking better all the time. And another ? whois going to be the new Baseball coach and girls Basketball coach. Like I said ROCK BOTTOM grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.giflaugh.gif

its a free world and ur entitled to ur own opinon, but we arent gonna hit rock bottom, and dont worry im sure we have a baseball coach lined up and if we dont then guess what, we got a whole year to get one. since ur entitled to ur opinon then i will take the same advantage. i think the highlands will come down to abingdon and vhs, and i think abingdon will have the better team next year. Rock Bottom!!!! woo hoo! grin.gif

You better be worried about who is going to Asst. your new guy in football , or is he a Superman and can do it all by himself? Who is there at AHS that wants to help? Like I said before ROCK BOTTOM in All sports. shocked.gif

OFISHBB, I had respect for your comments the first time, and since you keep repeating them they are starting to get old. We will find coaches, no matter what. Maybe he can do it himself, who knows? You only need one coach to be in it, and I will help him however, even if that means I have to help coach some, which I know won't happen. Just don't worry about the coaches as long as you have a team thats willing to take directions and follow them. Just worry about your teams coaches, because we wont have to on ours.

No need to worry about our coaches they work as a team and by the way we have more than one coach. We as well as just about all the teams that played Abingdon put a horse kicking on you all. Or should I say you guys. And I hve a ? for you Mr. Falcon why do you move around so much? It is a shame you could not have stayed at LEB or Richlands. I guess you wanted to get a major college full ride by moving to AHS. confused.gif

whats it matter to u why he moves around anyway, maybe he cant help it! u must be from tazewell cause only tazewell people are stupid enough to get stupid stuff started, and only the main coach got fired we still have all of our assitant coaches plus coach gregory and coach price, so just get over urself and ur "rock bottom" slogan that u picked up from som 80's tv show.

I thought the head FB coach Resigned to get a Principals job in Wash. Co. But I guess being from Abingdon they can just fire coaches. ROCK BOTTOM in all sports. Even Lee and that passing QB will take you out at BEN HER. And no I am not from Tazewell I live on #11 near Brown's Pantry

[ QUOTE ]

No need to worry about our coaches they work as a team and by the way we have more than one coach. We as well as just about all the teams that played Abingdon put a horse kicking on you all. Or should I say you guys. And I hve a ? for you Mr. Falcon why do you move around so much? It is a shame you could not have stayed at LEB or Richlands. I guess you wanted to get a major college full ride by moving to AHS. confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Now why does it matter if I moved around so much? It just counts off against you and your team so that I will make sure we win agaisnt you. I also would like to know if you play, or was a has-been trying to make yourself out better, or a never was and trying to talk down to a lowly 10th grader. I move around, but it's not my choice. I moved from Richlands to Waynesboro so my brother can get a scholarship to UVA (which he did but got it tooken away), moved back down to Richlands because of the hell my brother and sister created, and moved to Lebanon to get away from them. We have moved 7 times (8 if you count this one.), but the reason we are moving this time is because we are buying a house, so we can settle down. I don't see why it matters, unless you think I can help Abingdon beat your team. And the coach, we will get coaches, we still have about 4 months until two-a-days. Am I worried we won't find coaches? No, because it doesn't matter if we do. And no, I don't need a full scholarship on football, because I have already gotten letters from other colleges for academic reasons, if its any of your buisness. I just hope you are a player of now, because I can't wait to show you I didn't need to go to Lebanon or Richlands to play football. Now why can't you leav out the personal attacks, and talk about football.

I agree - talk football - not about kids....but in all seriousness, as of right now, the only coaches AHS has are the 8th grade coaches from last year - none of the other coaches are returning. So, the coach will have to hire 4 or 5 new coaches by the end of July - that would be tough anywhere !!!

I say ask Vaught , Hooker or even the old coach because he did not get a principal's job. Or what abiout the QB from last year POP PAW he called plays last year. But really who has expressed interest in coaching FB at Abingdon? How about JSB did they get a new coach yet? Who has applied?

[ QUOTE ]

man it would be something, with vaught coaching the wine and cheese boys. i would pay to see that.

[/ QUOTE ]

....just make sure you wear a knee brace if you go. grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

can't run or hide come playoff time

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, we found this nice quiet little place called Legion Field to hide in, it's just a stroll in the park. cool.gif

as for runnin', we don't see the need: 4 quarters and an overtime -- 0 Grundy points. as i recall we stood our ground pretty well, hmmm, was it 4 or 5 goal line stands inside the 10? you always seem to forget those when blamin' it all on the refs smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

if they can manage to win the weakest district in the state and make to the playoffs, I'm sure Grundy would love a Va High game

[/ QUOTE ]

we somehow managed it last year and then somehow managed to prove you were over-rated. We would love to see Grundy in the playoffs, we hope you all can get there.

[ QUOTE ]

...wonder why?

[/ QUOTE ]

your field sucks.

you dropped us, we didn't drop you...if you are so bad then step up and put your money behind your mouth and back it up...tell Smith The Great to stop avoiding Grundy and play us in the regular season.

As for the field, yeah it does suck...i couldn't agree more...but all that aside it was Grundy's turn to go to your house in 2005 and play...so what's the excuse for dropping them now?

yeah, the feild does suck, but i always liked to play va high, since i beat em 5 times, and in the playoffs, but va high did bring their a game to grundy last time, twas a shame i wasnt playin anymore, but, oh well, and by the way, WHY did you drop us, seems like you just cut and run after beating grundy for the first time in what five years?