VHS and ABINGDON who's going to be good next year

john_brown2

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Cotton prolly the same reason they was trying to move to Single A,so they could dodge the competition smirk.gif.I can see Vaught now coaching Abington,they better get ready to run,run and run. I remember when i was little going and watching the 2 a days behind the elementary,Vaught would have them boys running all the time doing laps around that field or marsh depending on when it rains.

I hope its not alot of conditioning, but I remember didn't Jon coach peewees Green Waves football? If its the dude I am thinknig he mades us look and play like we were already on varisty and everything.

well here is the problem - vaught wouldn't get hired in wash county, nor would he want too; and last i heard, hooker is now a bearcat; i too would like to see vaught @ ahs - the roster would decrease from 30-35 to 20-22 in a day!!! but maybe that's the solution - they need an old swd coach to come in and lay it to them - but the parents and administration will not let that happen !!!

Yeah, thats what I heard, is they are too soft... Hopefully I can help change that, because I have been hit many many times, and I just hope they will too.

lol, well thats sure what both teams were, i beat the crap out of em, lol. but i hope that abingdon can straighten things out. ill come and watch the grundy game, i think yall are still playin us.

billy bad A$$...... I dont think I am trying to be... I am just saying we r gonna get physical...and I was meanign the new coach sounds like he is gonna be really strict on them, and to be what he wants... I don't think I am anything that I am not... I won't even make all-district... I am just meaning that we are gonna be more physical...Also, will back up what I say, and the only thing I have stated is that we win the highlands... I aint promising no more than that.... but just keep thinking that I cant back what I say, because we will prove that we will be more physical, not me, but the team...I know I quit football, in the 9th grade, but last year I played, and I regret it but I have matured since than. I know Richlands will have the best up- and coming juniors, but am I saying that AHS will do anything that would be super crazy? No, I am just saying that we will be more physical... sorry for the sarcasm.

No Bobby Jones Was the head coach Jr. was his helper. Now they are called the Cowboys E&H product Anthony Cox is the head and Dink Casey is his helper. Dink was the head coach of the B.V. Tigers back when they were winning championships.

[ QUOTE ]

and the only thing I have stated is that we win the highlands...

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

am I saying that AHS will do anything that would be super crazy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. You are. if all your gonna do is badmouth your own district and kiss the swd's butt, i wouldn't expect to win the highlands. Abingdon can remain a swd whipping boy....but that's over at Va high.

[ QUOTE ]

Abingdon can remain a swd whipping boy....but that's over at Va high.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah because you losers WONT PLAY the SWD anymore...lmfao.

Week 10 Grundy vs. Va High? I think not...lol.

grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Abingdon can remain a swd whipping boy....but that's over at Va high.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah because you winners WONT PLAY the SWD anymore...lmfao.

Week 10 Grundy vs. Va High? I think not...lol.

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif

If I was VA High, I would rather a "pig pen" than go against a team that goes to state almost every year... GC or Grundy... hmm Grundy for sure. Also, Whipping boy? Sure, we might lose to them, and yeah, I am talking highly of them...... Just name the last time yall beat Richlands, Grundy, or the higher teir of SWD.....It hasn't been anytime soon and definately won't be with VHS taking them off of the schedule.

If Abingdon cant find 11 kids in amongst the 1100 or so at AHS that want to win the Highlands, I dont know what to tell you guys...

I still think Lee wins it this year... VHS will go 3-7 at best.

Damn Lance you just cant stop bashing Virginia High and Bristol in generally. I never had a problem with anyone from Grundy on this board until after that playoff game and now all you all do is bash VHS anytime they are mentioned in any thread. You lost a football man, take it like a grown man. Maybe the people who post on virginiapreps.com talked a bunch of trash after that playoff game but nobody else from Bristol with common sense did. However you were right about how pathetic Abingdon is. At around 1100 students they should be able to be the best team around here. I hope they have another terriable year. They deserve it. If anyone has every played against Abingdon and been around the parents of these kids then you know what I am talkin about.

[ QUOTE ]

Grundy, or the higher teir of SWD.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm....This past season...once again check your facts before attempting to bash us...Thanks grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

yeah because you losers WONT PLAY the SWD anymore...lmfao.

[/ QUOTE ]

we dropped CC and grundy (Thats 2...in case you guys never learned to count or something) ...and picked up two better teams...GOSH WE ARE LOSERS!! LOLZROTFLMAOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! (computer lingo = cool right lance???) smirk.gif