who will win the SWD rushing title.........

parsons

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caleb "MR Chaos" will make defenders miss and Richlands is fortunate to have a good line in front of him.

But if we mention QB's, I would like to mention " Crack" upcoming junior with a rifle, 6'3" able to see over most lines.

[ QUOTE ]

The QB from Tazewell may remind you of Blake in the way he plays Lance but Blake is a much better player in my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

no doubt...but this kids only a JR with 2 years to go...and he does remind me a lot of Blake. *(he is a JR right???)

Thus, the "I think he's going to have a break out year" part of the story. He only played a little over half of last season and anyone who's seen the kid work out will tell you he could be very very good depending on the supporting cast...If he had a little more size on him he would be deadly.

I didn't mean to knock Jennings...I didn't me an that at all...I just meant he is a hop around kind of runner..From what I saw at the Salem game, he is more of a pinball type or back, he likes to bounce around. But I'm still going to stick to my claim that Marcum will run away with it. If he stays healthy, and gets the carries, he will have no problem. Take my word for it, give Garon Marcum the ball, and one block, and he will make something happen.

P.S.- He can catch, give him a few passes and a lane on a punt return, and he will have all purpose yardage as well.

MARCUM. MARCUM. MARCUM. Thats all youll hear on the PA this season. but on the other issue. the kid from t-well is good. Blake, good god that kid was fast. it took all i had to lay a friggin hand on the kid mad.gif, lol. but oh well.

[ QUOTE ]

I didn't mean to knock Jennings...I didn't me an that at all...I just meant he is a hop around kind of runner..From what I saw at the Salem game, he is more of a pinball type or back, he likes to bounce around. But I'm still going to stick to my claim that Marcum will run away with it. If he stays healthy, and gets the carries, he will have no problem. Take my word for it, give Garon Marcum the ball, and one block, and he will make something happen.

P.S.- He can catch, give him a few passes and a lane on a punt return, and he will have all purpose yardage as well.

[/ QUOTE ]Not comparing him to the great Barry sanders but Barry hopped also.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

In my Opinion Jennings has a faster take-off, but garon is more experienced and has more size for it and better vision. If healthy the winner will be Garon marcum.

i graduated a couple of years before jeremy mccommins...he had a tremendous junior year but lost alot of lineman and didn't have nearly as good a senior year.....don't know if it will happen to marcum but i suspect it might.......and i know jennings will have a better line blocking in front of him

Guest BB_TWEEDER

[ QUOTE ]

Parsons I think we'll have a better line than we did last year. More heart, SIZE and speed on the line. Not sayin anything about the line from last year but just what I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you got Stiltner to help coach. He will make them work!

Yeah the boys that are on the line next year are CRAZY! lol And there's nothing better than having some crazy guys with some weight and speed. Heck to come think about it they could be faster than Marcum. Whats better than having a pulling guard with some weight running at you with some 4.7, 4.8 40 speed?