Coach Carlock

tornbullman

I have played against Coach Carlock's teams many times but I never had a chance to meet him...But I did play with some of his players while I was at Clinch Valley College and I could tell that they were Disciplined and very well coached..but more importantly they were good people..And I know from Experience how a coach can affect the lives of everyone in that lockerroom..GOD BLESS TO COACH CARLOCK AND HIS FAMILY AND TO ALL THAT HE HAS TOUCHED THROUGHOUT THE YEARS!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any word on coach as of late... I heard from a Tazewell Coach that I know said that he had heard that coach was doing pretty bad at the start of the weekend and that it was possible that he wouldn't make it through the weekend. Has anyone heard how he is doing or his status?

The more I think about it, Coach was truely the best person I have ever come in contact with in my life. He did come off being a "hard a$$" on ya at times but, I know he truely ment to do that to make you tougher in the end. Every game even when it didn't look good for us he always believed in us. The beliefs he instilled in many of his players through the past many years will always be with them. You just had to be a player of his for atleast one year just to know that everything he taught on the field will help you off the field and into the many battles we as players and students of his will need to face life after we are out into the real world. Coach was truely a mentor to all of us. Whether you knew him or not he has played a major impact on everyones lives. More so to those who have ever had him as a coach or even just a counclor (sp) in school. He was always there, his door was always open. To the man that will never be forgotten in this area and all over! WE LOVE YOU COACH FROM ALL THE ALUMNI, CURRENT STUDENTS, STAFF OF GRAHAM HIGH SCHOOL, AND THE COMMUNITY! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS NO MATTER WHAT!