Coach Carlock

tornbullman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease. I diagnosis can't be made on a living person but if this is what they suspect, it is fatal. My thoughts will be with him, his family, and the students, players, and fans of Graham High School.

Right now... I just have nothing I can really say... I am just I guess Shocked... This man for a long time has been my I guess you can say hero. From when I was a little kid hoping to play football for him to this day. There may of been things after I played for him I did not agree with but still this man had to of been one of the greatest men I have ever personally known. I just don't know... This man will be above all right with the lord in my opinion. I hope him the best in this time, and I pray the lord is with his family. And from all of the students current and alumnus this has to be the single biggest loss of all of Graham High School. God Bless You Coach Carlock!

I am so saddened to hear about Coach Carlock. While I don't know him personally, any time our team played Graham, he always treated our team members with respect. Regardless

of the sport, he was always around and treated the visitors with such class. My thoughts and prayers go out to Coach

Carlock and his family and to his football family as well.

I met Coach Carlock at a basketball game one time, that was probobly back in January. Me and him were both doing the books. He seemed like a very nice, very healthy guy....I don't see how something like this could have happened to such a wonderful person, and coach. My deepest thoughts go out to his family. I'll keep prayin for him.