tonight

cowboyup

I think we are going to shock the world tonight when we beat Richlands! We are more physical this year and R better look out. If it rains we will be able to run the football better than them, because their rb is out hurt. R does not have anyone that can block 52, 34, or 42. Look out the real storm is coming to town tonight! Abingon-21 Richlands-7 smell you later!

Well, let's see...

You stunk last year and lost to V-High by 10...this year lost to them by 19 and they aren't as good as they were last year.

Beating up on two TERRIBLE Class A schools does not make you good (or better)...

it doesn't matter if it is this year, or last year - you are still abingdon - you all can't blow out any of the highlands teams, so you sure can't beat the teams from the swd - think about it, va high is the only highlands team that has beat a swd team in like 3 years or so, and you all couldn't beat them - so it will be very tough for you to compete against r'lands tonight. good luck to both teams

[ QUOTE ]

- think about it, va high is the only highlands team that has beat a swd team in like 3 years or so

[/ QUOTE ]

...and they got out scored at least 12-0 in that "win". mad.gif

long story short, Aaron went to Cumberland this year and they wouldn't let him red shirt and only wanted him to play on the kickoff team this year...he wanted to red shirt if he didn't have a shot at starting LB...they said no way...so he backed out and is going to Morehead State in the Spring to play ball for at least 2 years and then hopes to xfr to UK as a Junior.

He's working out in KY and is staying about 6 miles from the Morehead State campus...right now he's working on mostly his speed and trying to add some bulk at the same time.

He was in for the Richlands game last week to visit and he's doing fine. He checks in here from time to time to see what's going on with the local teams.

hey-i didn't mean to upset everyone. i have my opinion and you have yours. i just think duran will have a big night tonight and we will win. our defense is much better this year, i think it will be a real low scoring game tonight for both teams. i think va high is real good this year and they would stomp grundy again this year. they will do just fine against the big swd this year. smell you later!!!!

Richlands stands a good chance of being upset, but I'd peg Graham as the potential spoiler instead of the Falcons.

Probably not a bad thing for the Blues if Abingdon actually scores tonight, though. Will take some of the psychological pressure off them heading into the showdown with the G-Men.

well its like u said earlier, '87 they had a streak and get beat in the 1st round (bogus call) but if u win every game by a shutout or 7-6 every game a W is a W, all they have to do is play smart, dont let the streak get to ya, "Just win Baby" Al Davis.

[ QUOTE ]

I think we are going to shock the world tonight when we beat Richlands! We are more physical this year and R better look out. If it rains we will be able to run the football better than them, because their rb is out hurt. R does not have anyone that can block 52, 34, or 42. Look out the real storm is coming to town tonight! Abingon-21 Richlands-7 smell you later!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Martin Luther King had a dream too....bubba. I am guessing you will wake up from this one and it ain't gonna be pretty. Set the alarm for about 8:30 PM tonight....should be over by then.

The Falcons might just win 1 more game this year? It won't be over the Blues! They have a pretty tough road ahead and have not beaten a SWD school in (I might be wrong) 3 years! They have all of those guys to play, they go to a very tough Honaker team, they may not beat Marion. The only possible sure win they have left is Lee? Tonight will be another Blues shutout. RHS 42 AHS 00