Pendleton Co. 24 Meadow Bridge 12

Midland Trail 28 Duval 8

Montcalm 34 Tug Valley 18

St. Mary's 47 Van 16

Guyan Valley 27 Williamson 20

Last Week: 28-7, .800

Season: 113-36, .758

[ QUOTE ]

I figured you would have richlands beating us by big score but you are wrong on this one big time.no way by 20 points come on now i see your not gonna give our defense any credit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I made that prediction with my head...not my heart...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I figured you would have richlands beating us by big score but you are wrong on this one big time.no way by 20 points come on now i see your not gonna give our defense any credit.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

just like the marion game.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

just like the marion game.

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously didn't "stick" with that entire thread, use the link below to see what I actually predicted for the Marion game... tongue.gif

Click here...read all the way down...

Although this week, I'm not bluffing with this pick... frown.gif

Since I was the only one to call your bluff last week G-man, I would agree that you aren't bluffing on this one. Richlands is the "real deal" and I am not sure the G-men will even muster a score on them this week (nobody has been able to do that yet). A win by the G-men would be a miracle to say the least....I look for Richlands to spank them pretty hard.

Tazewell 35 Abingdon 14 - Tazewell is at the gel point, and after a frustrating game at CC last week, they are ready to get on track I think, Abingdon just picked the wrong week to schedule them.

Gate City 62 Lee 12 - I think Gate City will not help but score...probably a lot of the second team will put up points on Lee. Gate City has depth and is still trying to establish they are legit...it will be a long night for Lee.

Virginia 35 Marion 6 - Marion can't stop the run, VHS will run wild in this game, the only reason the score will not be worse is VHS will probably eat the clock alive for 4 quarters...probably the most boring game of the year for VHS fans.

Carroll Co. 32 Grayson Co. 0 - Grayson Co. doesn't stand even a hint of a chance in this game. 300+ total yards for CC (not including Y.O.F. - yards off flags )and a shut out.

Richlands 28 Graham 0 - I think Richlands throws another shut out, the defense is just to good. Graham is looking great this year but I think RHS just to much for anyone in the SWD, except maybe Tazewell - and that's just because it seems like no matter what kind of team Tazewell has or Richlands has in any given year, Tazewell might only win one game but it will be Richlands? I don't know how that is...but it happens every so often.

George Wythe 32 Lebanon 13 - Lebanon has to play a perfect game to have a shot and I just don't think they are there yet...they are a lot like Grundy in that every week things fall a little more in to place, however GW is strong again this year...Lebanon would have a better shot if this game was played in one of the last weeks of the season, as it is now I don't see them threatening in this one.

Twin Valley 12 Pocahontas 21 - I'm going to have to go with Poc. in this one...as far as I know Lester is still out and without Lester I don't think TV can get much done.

William Campbell 21 Giles 28 - you guessed it! Nothing good ever comes from playing Giles!

Honaker 20 Haysi 14 - Haysi got cocky after killing Clintwood in the first game and almost lost in OT to Rye Cove? What's up with that? Honaker by a 4th Quarter TD.

Hurley 28 Thomas Walker 18 - Hurley should continue the storybook season on it's march to the playoffs...gotta love a small school playing with big heart. Hurley should be clear all the way up to the Haysi game...which should be another classic at the Cliff.

Powell Valley 32 J.I. Burton 21 - Powell Valley continues to play teams closer than they have to...sooner or later that will come back to haunt them. The difference in this game is that PV has played better teams than Burton has to this point and are just now starting to get it rolling...Burton hasn't faced a team with the speed of PV yet, will be interesting to see how they adjust...PV might sneak a couple of quick TD's in right off the bat before Burton figures out what hit them and settles down...after that it will probably be closer.

Clintwood 26 Coeburn 12 - With Dotson back and healthy Clintwood is a different team, and a much better team. They should be able to run the ball well against Coeburn and control the pace of the game in doing so...they killed Grundy by doing this and I think they can do the same thing against Coeburn.

Last week: 10 - 0

Lance, I appreciate the lopsided score you have in the GC - Lee High game, but with the number of kids we have banged up right now I doubt it will be a blowout (although I'd love for it to happen with what we have being able to take the field).

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands 34 Graham 13

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll never know how much pain this causes me but.

I THINK YOU FINALLY GOT ONE RIGHT.

Oh the agony!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

The Apocalypse is upon us...

G-Man,

I know you're not a big M-ville fan, but please don't underate us. We beat Rustburg 27-7. Rustburg lost to Hailifax the week before 42-41. And you really think it will be that close? I hope we prove you wrong and we can get back in your Sweet 16. Have a good weekend.

lance thanks for giving us a shutout but i just dont see us completley shuting them down and out no matter how good carroll is and how bad galax and grayson are they always get away with one TD.