graham richlands score

ghs73

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingbean - I agree it would have been nice to see the G-Men put some points on the board, but it seems RHS is for real. 5 shutouts is impressive and something to hang your hat on. The 89 G-Men started this way and look where it ended. Not certain the same outcome will be in the cards for RHS, but they seem to be well on their way.

Gee, I guess Graham must be down this year, no?

Seriously, The New England Patriots would have lost tonight with the momentum Richlands had. They were feeding off the best, loudest crowd I've been a part of in a long time. I haven't yelled this much since the playoffs last year. My voice is toast.

[ QUOTE ]

if ghs73 and ghs84 will care to meet me in bluefield i will pay for the crow for each of them to eat ......and desert also.....

[/ QUOTE ]

ghs73 congratulated Richlands in another thread as he said he would. That's good enough for me.

blush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gif I hate to say it,........

No i don't! I told ya guys! The defense is for real!

tongue.gifRichlands! stay focused and you have a chance for greatness this year! It takes talent and luck to win a State championship, i know this is early, but take'em one at a time and don't read about yourselves in the paper and take it too seriously and you may have a chance to be special.