graham richlands score

ghs73

thats the worst graham team i've seen since last year bigd.

we have played 5 - nobodys now. ghs73 & ghs84 recall my post from earlier this week. 1) graham will be lucky to score maybe in the 4th qtr. 2) reality check - you got it.

someone have a cookout tom. & invite the ghs alum to a plate full of crow. graham is overrated & who have they played so far, my guess is nobody. keep on knocking the blues cause you will get what the g-men got tonight.

"AN OLD FASHINED AZZKIKN"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no excuses you guys kicked our butts.

congrats i hope the best the rest of the way. Mccracken is a tremendous quarterback and an awesome defense.

The injuries hit at the wrong time ands the wrong game. The quarterback with a broken ankle from last weeks game and the center with a broken bone in his foot during practice this week. Don't know how much difference it would have made with these 2 guys in the line-up, probably not much as well as Richlands played.

[ QUOTE ]

someone have a cookout tom. & invite the ghs alum to a plate full of crow. graham is overrated & who have they played so far, my guess is nobody. keep on knocking the blues cause you will get what the g-men got tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham is NOT overrated and we HAVE played someone....so dont even start...just take the W and bow down......i mean come on man thats a horrible remark....you guys are bigger more physical and pounded us on the line....by the time the snap was in yosts hands he had guys all over him......we did pretty good in the first quarter and then the team just didnt seem to be itself after that first score....i think most of the players were COCKY....yes i hate to say it but...graham came in thinkin that richlands was overrated and we would have no problem....i said something today in school about us not going to win and i about got my butt kicked because they all thought it was impossible......but anyways....always next friday and the friday after that...and so on.....good game R-Lands...you deserved the W!!!!! i know that will shock some people...lmao...

sorry for the earlier post it was not but for two g-men fans. ghs73 & ghs84 they rode us hard this week. graham played tough, i told my friend earlier that the richlands line was way to physical for graham o-line. richlands has a special team those two g-man fans tonight i hope realized what we have been telling people all year.

best of luck to graham, & the the blue-neck nation keep the streak going.

wow...what a great game to watch.

First off, Reno, Gayheart, Cola, and the rest of you guys I got to meet tonight after the game...it was good to finally get to talk with you guys...will see you next week at Tazewell since Grundy is off again...and congrats on you latest shut out...you guys looked really good again tonight.

Thoughts...

Richlands has the best defense I have seen in a long time...bar none. They play smart, cause turn overs, get after the ball, and you never see just one guy making a tackle unelss it's someone getting a sack 7 yards behind the line, they keep containment on the ends as well as could be done...I think you guys from Graham that were putting Marcum down for only getting 22 yards against them know what I mean now when I said "he was lucky to get that much" and I only WISH he had the line to run behind that Graham or Richlands has for one season....but anyway, the key thing about Richlands is they swarm to the ball.

next, McCracken is awesome...he doesn't make mistakes and he looks so relaxed in the pocket throwing the ball...he just sits there and waits for the long passes to open up and drops the ball right where it needs to be...if asked he is not afraid to shoot straight up the middle and take the hit...very good QB..I was impressed with his decisions to pull the ball down and just take off if everyone was covered... and the play calling for Richlands was very good tonight...the only thing I really had a question about was in the 3rd Richlands was up and started throwing the ball...I thought that was the time to put those big guys up front to work and wear Graham down...a long drive that ate up the clock would have killed them...instead they went to the air and didn't run off any time at all? That kinda stuff can come back to haunt you if you don't watch.

more on the defense...at one point Graham got close to scoring...they were on the 26 yard line or so and had a first down...three plays later they were 17 or so yards back up the field and punting...that's pride...Richlands can say they don't think about "the streak" all they want...when Graham was on the 26 yard line knocking on the door...I'm more than positive there wasn't a kid in blue on that field that wasn't thinking about keeping it alive if for nothing else, just one more drive...and that's what the game is all about.

Overall Richlands didn't play a perfect game...there were turnovers and some screw ups along the way...so they still have some room to improve...that's key...and I think they know that as good as they are, they can still be better...and that's just scary to think about.

I won't comment on the Tazewell game yet...you guys take a day or so to enjoy this one and we'll talk Tazewell Monday...lol.

CONGRATS to the men in BLUE on a great game last night!!! if u ask me which team was the toughest so far i would have to say by far the G-MEN,good luck during the rest of the season!!! Hey guys i didnt play my best game last night but you guys steped up behind me and came out with a victory and im proud of that team work!! THE W IS ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!! Good luck G-MEN,, and for the BLUES another week to get ready for tazwell starts monday!! GO BLUES

HOW 'BOUT THEM BLUE TORNADOES!!!!!

WAY TO GO BLUES!!!!! KEEP ON ROCKING!!!!!

Nice to see all the positive comments from the other fans.........The Blues have always been REAL .....good or bad.......Good Luck in the rest of the season to everyone......BLUES PUT THE "DAWGS" IN THE "DAWG" HOUSE!!!!!!!!! cool.gif

I had to work lastnight and missed the game but by cracky I'm not missing Fridays game even if i have to call in. My gf is from T-town but I wont be cheering for them. Like I told a guy I work with our defense is plain out nasty.

RICHLANDS D WOW.... something else tho grahams d was put inside there 20 3 times b/c of special teams not saying that the game would have changed but richlands had 3 td's from that! WE'll meet again somewhere!

McCracken threw his first two interceptions but both worked out to be better than punts because they pinned Graham inside the 5.

That punt return team is very good. You can look ahead of the runner and see the blocks being set up beautifully.