Tazewell vs. Richlands

ttowndawgs41307

No kiddin, I was watching him in pregame warm-ups and he was just knockin 'em down from the 20 one right after the other. He was very good. Speaking of kickers, did Fajardo get seriously hurt, or just a little shaken up?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we hadn't of fumbled on the 3rd or 4th play of the game they wouldn't have scored

lol i think they fumbled 3 times on that drive no my bad it was 2 times, some people are silly when they try to preach about something, but any way good job blues the late turnovers helped u guys.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

How bout them BLUES!!! So much for them "rabid dawgs" because the storm came, struck, and won! And what was with the cancellation signs hung e'where about the storm being cancelled!?!? Great job boys!!! Ya'll rest up this weekend and come back monday ready to dominate MARION!!!! FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS GO TO TAZEWELL! *haha*

[/ QUOTE ]what the heck, i sure didnt see the storm like it was put out to be, it was 7-3 until the third quarter..and it was a good game. so much for ur shut out huh... wait, wait all i SHOULD say is we came played and scored. end of story.

~*Friends don't let friends go to richlands*~

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh...so maybe the blues shut out streak is over...and yea, ya'll will have big heads for a week or two since you scored a measly 3 points on us..but in the end, we came, we played and WE WON.....END OF STORY! grin.gif Way to go blues!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

How bout them BLUES!!! So much for them "rabid dawgs" because the storm came, struck, and won! And what was with the cancellation signs hung e'where about the storm being cancelled!?!? Great job boys!!! Ya'll rest up this weekend and come back monday ready to dominate MARION!!!! FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS GO TO TAZEWELL! *haha*

[/ QUOTE ]what the heck, i sure didnt see the storm like it was put out to be, it was 7-3 until the third quarter..and it was a good game. so much for ur shut out huh... wait, wait all i SHOULD say is we came played and scored. end of story.

~*Friends don't let friends go to richlands*~

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh...so maybe the blues shut out streak is over...and yea, ya'll will have big heads for a week or two since you scored a measly 3 points on us..but in the end, we came, we played and WE WON.....END OF STORY! grin.gif Way to go blues!!

[/ QUOTE ]

why this -------- there is no one on here talking trash as far as i have seen they have been giving the blues there props, just funny that u really need ti sit back and look at the class that has been shown here and that the blues had to play a tough game tonight to get the win and like i said before and so have the other bulldogs faithful on here said good job blues!! we may meet again.

It will be hard for Richlands Tazewell to meet again, if Tazewell can win out they may be able to get the last spot in the Region....one thing is for sure the Blues were not at full strength last night, I mean we didnt see Big Justin Taylor in the game or even Ben Addison who has been returning punts and kicks all season...he played an excelent game against Graham the week before.

With 5 games to go...Tazewell WILL need to win out or get help...It would be great for Tazewell and Graham to both get in...that would be another year Tazewell County of having all 3 major high schools, (minus Pocahontas) in the playoffs and maybe we will see more than one rematch in the region.

Richlands did play well and i give alot of credit to you guys. WE have to get our runningbacks to quit turning the ball over and if they dont fix that we'll be getting our butt kicked all season. i have faith in our runnin backs but they have to fix this fumble problem soon.

That was probably one of the best games i've ever played in but richlands just pulled away at the end. Good game!

Yeah, I know some one jumped down my throat on here, even tho i did say i give all the props to Richlands and i see them going to state. and just because our dawgs didnt win doesnt mean they didnt play well. i'm always proud of our dawgs, and to be the first team to score on Richlands, im real proud. i will say that numbers make a difference, when you compare the numbers of students in Graham, Tazewell, and Richlands, thats a HUGE difference. and it probably does effect things too, i'm not meaning to be rude or anything, but im just not sure why VHSL moved Richlands down? confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

not meaning to be rude or anything, but im just not sure why VHSL moved Richlands down?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because it's based on enrollment. Half of Region IV is D-3 and the other half is D-4.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

not meaning to be rude or anything, but im just not sure why VHSL moved Richlands down?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because it's based on enrollment. Half of Region IV is D-3 and the other half is D-4.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats what i was tryin to say tho, isnt there a HUGE difference inbetween graham and richlands? how does it work?

The VHSL system is very confusing but that aspect is actually pretty simple. There are 15 teams in Region IV (someone correct me if I'm wrong on that) The 7 with the highest enrollment are D-4 while the 8 with the lowest are D-3. When the enrollment of one or more teams in D-4 falls below that of one or more teams in D-3 the VHSL realigns the divisions to maintain the 7-8 split. That's what happened here with Richlands and Martinsville switching places. At least that's the way I understand it.

[ QUOTE ]

The VHSL system is very confusing but that aspect is actually pretty simple. There are 15 teams in Region IV (someone correct me if I'm wrong on that) The 7 with the highest enrollment are D-4 while the 8 with the lowest are D-3. When the enrollment of one or more teams in D-4 falls below that of one or more teams in D-3 the VHSL realigns the divisions to maintain the 7-8 split. That's what happened here with Richlands and Martinsville switching places. At least that's the way I understand it.

[/ QUOTE ]Oh, Ohkay. Thanks for Explaining that to me..