Who the best backs in the area????

Nobodyknows2006

Well I open wholes for Them but the so fast the run right past me so please somome tell me who the top 10 back in the Southwest are????? <font color="orange"> </font> <font color="black"> </font> <font color="orange"> </font> <font color="black"> </font> <font color="orange"> </font> <font color="black"> </font> <font color="orange"> </font> <font color="black"> </font> <font color="orange"> </font> <font color="black"> </font>

Marcum gets my vote...McDaniel is getting some yards and Henry looks fast...don't think he did as well as Marcum against Richlands regardless of the total yards? not sure what Henry had but Garon was getting killed and had to drag people 3 go 5 yards to get anything...didn't see Henry doing that.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Shane Justice from Hurley I think right now is the best back in the Southwest Virginia..... 700+ yards and 14 TD's in 4 games.

they are 4-0. I know but everybody says they havent played anybody but they have played 4 teams. Shane Justice is definately in the top 2 backs around. I think he is leading Southwest virginia. He is averaging about 12 yards a carry. Enough said

We have an awesome RB, we just don't get to use him properly with our set. Duran Carson is his name. He literally has to fight for every yard gained. He could seriously make an impact if we let him have 20 carries a game.

Hurley is just playing to there level, there are just trying to build a program and it seems like there doing a good job of it, if memory serves me right they played richlands pretty tough in the late 90s even though we were down thats still pretty good, everybody had to start somewhere, if hurley keeps it up they will compete for the BDD and who knows from there i would really like to see hurley play and see what they got.

Well said, I hate it when people say well who have they played. If that is the case then teams would only play 3 maybe 4 games. so whomever that was read and take notes your team whoever they are does not play ten top rated teams, and everyone else same goes for you too.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I wouldnt doubt if Shane played for a AA school that he would still be puttin up these numbers. Im going to ask a friend of mine and see if he can put a highlight video of him on here and let you see for yourself. Lance and the guys who see the paper ever week who see his pic in the paper can tell how he is built that he worked hard for what he is doing this year. this year had 2 games over 200 yards which he only no more than nine times. 9 for 208 3 TDs and 8 for 209 4 Tds.

Ohh yeah for the guy who said make him play a school with more than 50 kids. well we whave 180, if im right that is one of the smallets schools in D1 single A smirk.gif

WELL SAID AND THANKS. (UNAKA)AA SCHOOL HURLEY BEAT THEM DOESNT MATTER THE SCORE THE NUMBERS OR ANY OF THAT THEY JUST BEAT UNAKA A TEAM THAT HAD AROUND 35-40 PLAYERS TO HURLEYS 21 SO THANKS TO THE GUYS WHO CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT HURLEY IS DOING IN PLAYING THE TEAMS THEY ARE PLAYING .(LIFES TO SHORT TO JUST PLAY SO PLAY HARD)LOVE THOSE REBELS!!!!!

He has played against 5 teams already and averaging nearly 200 yards a game....Hey Hurley is also a small school...Who do you want us to play.....Richlands, graham and gate city.

Hurley's opponets included:

Unaka: 2-3

Montcalm: 5-1 only loss coming to hurley

Ervington: 1-4

Big Creek: 3-2

Thomas Walker: 0-4

All of them have a bigger enrollment than Hurley