The Official Week 8 Prediction Thread

Bluefield_Rules

Mount View 28 Bluefield 14 -- i dont see a win w/o powell

Bland Co. 35 Big Creek 8 -- big creek doesnt have the offense to compete with bland

Greater Beckley Christian 22 Hannan 6 -- 2cd win for gbc

Duval 21 Montcalm 42 -- another easy team montcalm can beat up on

Hurley 50 Tug Valley 8 -- keepin up the offense

Salem 14 Christiansburg 17 ooo.gif-- id like 2 see salem lose

Grundy 21 Abingdon 14 --- Give Marcum The Ball.. please

Marion 3 Carroll Co. 27 -- lance Ayers with 2 FG's

Honaker 32 Virginia 28 -- come from behind

Tazewell 21 Graham 17 -- close game, taz gets pressure on will cole and forces mistakes

Rural Retreat 28 Lebanon 15 -- RR throws all over em

Northwood 38 George Wythe 24 -- Nrthwd.& the single wing

Pocahontas 26 Fort Chiswell 20 -- i score in overtime to win it

Galax 7 Grayson Co. 21 -- Grayson gets first win

Craig Co. 35 Parry McCluer 7 -- casey hancock ooo.gif

Giles 48 Auburn 7 -- well now..

[ QUOTE ]

Graham 21 Tazewell 0

Abingdon 30 Grundy 14 if grundy had a line i would say they would win but they are horrible and i heard they hold alot

[/ QUOTE ]

So Graham score 21 and Tazewell goose eggs!!!

Tazewell want be shutout!!!! They have only been shutout once this year and that was first game with GW!!!!!

haysi 48 lee 14

hurley 50 tug valley 0

honaker 35 va high 21

grundy 14 abingdon 21

castlewood 50 ervinton 6

appalachia 50 coeburn 0

clintwood 21 gate city 20

powell valley 60 jj kelly 7

Carroll County 35

Marion 12

-Yates runs wild...nuff said.

Honaker 28

Virginia High 14

-Honaker is tuff, should be a good game.

Tazewell 20

Graham 17

-I think T-Town has it together now...this game "could" be for a playoff spot once everything is said and done at the end of the season. shocked.gif

Abingdon 33

Grundy 42

-shocker I know...lol...I think the O-Line steps up this week and proves something to themselves after all the talk. I also look for Theo to have a good game (on both sides of the ball) shocked.gif

Gate City 28

Clintwood 25

-Gate City should win this one, but i think it will be close.

Hurley - will win by 14 over whoever they play this week...they are basically off until the Honaker and Haysi games...lol.

what do you mean basically off untill honaker and haysi lol.? that makes me think that your making a joke out of the teams they have played. sorry if im wrong but if im wright then maybe richlands shouldnt count grundy as a win, after the way grundy has played as of late.and once again im sorry if you didnt mean anything by your remark but if you did then your no different than the rest that have mad fun of or put down hurley as a team or there schedule, but i will agree that haysi will be the tell of the season long question is hurley this good or are all the teams they have played that bad but if they beat one of the tiger teams they will beat the other take it to the bank!!!!!!!!!!(lifes to short to just play so play hard!!!!!!!!!!)love those rebels!!!!!!!!!!

wtf is up with everyone this week? lmao you guys get offended to easy. All I meant is they are pretty much better than anyone else they play this year and Haysi and Honaker are the only two teams that will give them a game. I have not said anything bad about Hurley or their schedule at all, in fact in the one post here that someone was trash talking Justice for getting yards against "weak" teams I was the first one to defend Hurley...so...don't go getting all emo about me predicting they will beat "whoever" by 14...I don't even know who they are playing tonight, but I have looked at the schedule and I think they win by 14 over everyone except Haysi and Honaker...and between those two I think Hurley can edge Haysi, but they will never beat Honaker...and that's just my opinion...so I see 9-1 going in to the playoffs...if that offends you then...you need help..lol.

I think I did say I was sorry if you didnt mean it that way so dont think that Im going of for no reason, and I do thank you and evryone else that posts good remarks about hurley god knows that they need all the support they can get coming from a small and a not so freindly fan base as hurley . what I mean that most here are band wagon fans and that isnt what they need .But I still think that they can beat haysi and still can play with or even beat honaker. SORRY again if I came off as rude or an idiot that was not my intentions and I to think grundy will rebound from there start maybe a 500 team dont know but I do wish them the best I now theo and stephen very well and want only the best for the both of them and the rest of the golden wave good luck guys. (lifes to short to just play so play hard!!!!!!!)love those rebels!!!!!!!