Richlands fans!!!!!

trigger

I have a couple question. My understanding is that the scrimmage with C-burg was pretty even.....your thoughts? Scimmages mean nothing I know but, you guys are going to the state semis and C-burg isn't. Liberty seems to be the favorite right now and Cave Spring is also undefeated. I have seen Carroll twice this year and they a pretty good. However, they have played a weak schedule in my opinion. You guys will win by 3 tds plus. Do you know how lucky you are to get the state semis at home again due to dropping in classification? I would love to see the state semis game. Whoever it is, it will be very tough. Good luck!!

I can't give much info on the C-burg scrimmage since I spent the whole time trying to keep a 5-year old out of trouble, but I think the starters scored a td each against each other.

Carroll County has a 16 game home winning streak and a lot of confidence right now. They can't be overlooked.

Yeah, I wasn't very happy about dropping in classification but hosting the state-semis at home again, provided we get that far, is definitely the good part.

i did not attend this game, but i was told that richlands dominated the second half of the scrimmage....throw out the fact that garrett arms did not play..........christianburg scored on the first series on a long run, and was totally stuffed after that......richlands dropped a couple of td passes and drove the ball consistantly in the 2nd half...i was told we would not have a problem with them if we played them in the playoffs......and apparently they have gone downhill since then

Sure am and bu teh way, the Green Wave are begginning to impress me. I think they have a shot at RR. I went to the FLoyd and RR game and they are good. Is Narrows young? If so then they may have a run in them in the future.

Young, somewhat....most of the starters at the skill positions are Seniors, but their backups are looking very impressive in the time they are playing. I don't look for us to have a run like Rural Retreat will have this year, but they definately will be in competition for the MED for the next few years.

Carroll TB, you are talking alot of smack on here. You are in for a long night Friday if you think you are going to run wild over this Richlands defense. You will realize about 10:30 on Saturday that Richlands is the real deal.

alright everyone has been sayin that they are weak in the second dairy... soooo... you think they are gonna walk all over us just like everyone thought that the bulldogs where also goin to but... i respect them... they have enough respect for us no one else down... but will see friday smirk.gif

i wouldn't say they are weak in the secondary.....those guys have made a ton of interceptions, close to as many receptions that they have given up.......they hadn't blown a coverage since the honaker game until last night....got a little lax perhaps and let a really speedy vhs receiver get behind them.......i'm sure they will bedetermined not to let that happen again this week.......r'lands is not gonna have a fear of your passing game..

[ QUOTE ]

alright everyone has been sayin that they are weak in the second dairy... soooo... you think they are gonna walk all over us just like everyone thought that the bulldogs where also goin to but... i respect them... they have enough respect for us no one else down... but will see friday smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL well you ever heard this song,these boots are made for walking?Richlands has a new one,these cleats are made for running and thats just what they'll do friday night these cleats are gonna run all over you,lol smirk.gif

I have a totally different feel of this game. I think it's gonna be a tight one. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see a blowout by Richlands. I think CC has several weapons that could catch RHS by surprise. To Richlands, be careful of the halfback pass they have going, #7 burnt Grundy on it for about 50 yards...caught them sleeping. Just keep your assignments and everything should be fine.......Go get'em Blues !!