Carroll vs. Richlands Final

goalie

1st for carroll in tonights game.........

1st team to score a TD on Richlands.

1st team to hold them in single digetes.

1st team to go toe to toe with um.

1st for Richlands.........

1st team to beat carroll at carroll in for ever.

Just wanted to let our guys know that we are proud of them. They played their hearts out, and played an awesome Richlands team to a virtual draw. I wouldn't have thought the game would have came down to a missed extra point, but that's football. The crowd was great tonight, and there was a lot of noise from both sides. I don't think a lot of folks thought we had a chance tonight, but we've got a good football team as well. Keep your heads up guys, you've got more work to do. Congratulations to Richlands on a hard fought win, and good luck the rest of the season.

It looked like he pulled it a little left. I didn't see if there was a problem with the snap, hold, etc. Lance has made a lot of big kicks for us over the last few years. Regardless of why it was missed, I hope the other guys pick him up. I like our chances anytime Lance gets an opportunity to kick, but this one didn't work out.

Yeah, just put yourself in Lances shoes...

You just scored a touchdown against the best team in the land and its all up to YOU to make the feild goal to tie it and bring it to OT...

I would have been shaking...

I hope the team picks him up too cuz he really is better than that.

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, just put yourself in Lances shoes...

You just scored a touchdown against the best team in the land and its all up to YOU to make the feild goal to tie it and bring it to OT...

I would have been shaking...

I hope the team picks him up too cuz he really is better than that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have gone for two and the win, but that's just me...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]coach wyatt would have too, but i guess carroll's coach didn't have ice water runnin through his veins lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]coach wyatt would have too, but i guess carroll's coach didn't have ice water runnin through his veins lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean seriously, you've got BIG MO on your side, you've just scored the first TD on Richlands all year, its late in the game, the defense has to be a little stunned. One more punch and its KO city...

Guest Woolybugger

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They thought about it. Hey, they got the best kicker in this half of the state and defense had held em for three quarters. Hold em one more time in OT, kick a FG and pop the corks. Gettin 3 yards on that D-line was the hardest thing CC had to do all night. Hale did the right thing.

BTW, told ya it would be close.

This is definately not Lance's first XP miss this year. He had missed at least 2 others I know of at William Byrd this year. He may be good in pregame but I think he should def. make an xp considering he practices them 2 hours a day....everyday!

Guest Woolybugger

You shoulda been here the night that transformer right behind ya'lls bleachers blew up. I nearly browned my drawers and I was on the CC side.

Good luck to you guys the rest of the way. Win it all for the SWD. I just wish you were still D4 so we could get another crack at you. Helluva game, no?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if you have a kicker that has not missed all year you go for 1 and the BIGMO will carry you in OT

Congratulations Richlands on winning the SWD Championship. Carroll county I wish you the best in the playoffs, you have a very good team. My heart goes out to Ayers, you did not lose the game, it takes a good snapper and holder, to have a successful kick. I agree everyone at Carroll County I met were very gracious and classy people. EXCEPT, your unprofessional broadcasting team. They trashed Richlands and can you believe they accused us of receiving home cooking from the referees. Hmm, I guess they are experts on recognizing home cooking refs. Richlands fans when see our two broadcasting crew from WRIC and WGTH ( Rev. Gerald Stacy, Dave Mann, Ron Brown, Dave Cox, Edith Brown, C. P. Brown and Betheny Brown) thank them for being professional and unbiased in their coverage, of the Blues. Quoting Tony the Tiger, THEY ARE GREATTTT!!!