ok here we go graham richlands predictions?

litltiger

While Graham is much-improved, I would still take Richlands 35-14. Richlands, with Jennings, is a much better offensive team, while both defenses are very capable. While opinions don't mean much, in mine, Jennings is the best running back in the area. The stats aren't there due to the injury, as well as Richlands being so versatile, but at 100 % there is no one I would rather have in my backfield.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

the blue-neck nation would like to extend a seat to the visting dignitary richlandsalum!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you very much. I'll be happy to sign autographs and/or kiss babies as appropriate.

Seriously, it will be good to get back to God's Country. Visits there have become very few and far between for me.

Anyone know if Cuz's is still open?

[ QUOTE ]

Will the attendence will be up or down?

Over the previous meeting. Taking into factor, Tazewell and Grundy fans, colder weather, and Richlands' undefeated record?

[/ QUOTE ]

Way up! This Richlands vs Graham in the region final. I'm sure many Grundy and Tazewell fans will be there as well as some from other area schools.

Ok, To Stop All The Confusion If Jennings Played Or Not During The First Richlands/Graham Game...He Did Play, He Didn't Play Much Though Because He Was Still Injured, But He Actually Scored The First Touchdown For The Tornado's.

I Know Graham Is 100% Healthy For The Game, And So Is Richlands...But I Still Think Richlands Is A Better Team This Year, And Will Take The Win Again Over Graham

I Believe 31-7 Richlands Wins It Again

Good Luck To The Blue Toranado's Friday, I'll Be There In The Cold Supporting You Guys!, And A BIG Good Luck To My Bluefield Beavers Saturday...I'll Be There Too!

Filled up and LOUD!!! The crowd was a factor last time and needs to be again. The first meeting felt like the playoffs but now it really is the playoffs and we need a wall of NOISE coming down on Graham every time they snap the ball. Anyone who's ever stood at field level when the Richlands crowd is pumped knows how imposing it is.

[ QUOTE ]

Ok, To Stop All The Confusion If Jennings Played Or Not During The First Richlands/Graham Game...He Did Play, He Didn't Play Much Though Because He Was Still Injured, But He Actually Scored The First Touchdown For The Tornado's.

I Know Graham Is 100% Healthy For The Game, And So Is Richlands...But I Still Think Richlands Is A Better Team This Year, And Will Take The Win Again Over Graham

I Believe 31-7 Richlands Wins It Again

Good Luck To The Blue Toranado's Friday, I'll Be There In The Cold Supporting You Guys!, And A BIG Good Luck To My Bluefield Beavers Saturday...I'll Be There Too!

[/ QUOTE ]

What class shown from a fellow Bluefielder, simply amazing. I'll make sure I am in Linside saturday, cheering for the Mavericks!

i dont find it hard to believe that a beaver would not support graham because few cannot stand graham but you know i support the beavers in their quest for a state title but then again i support our local teams but i really dont care if you support graham or not because in the end you are a beaver and it is obvious you cannot stand graham.

i dont think that any area stadium can have more noise than mitchell stadium during the graham beaver game. so as far as noise graham has played with a lot more noise than can come from the stands at richlands. the stadium cannot hold near as many as mitchell stadium can and the noise level is extremely loud. so i dont think that will be a big factor in this game.

yes it is your house but you seem to think that the noise will bother graham. my point is nowhere is there more noise than at a graham beaver game at mitchell stadium with over 10 thousand fans screaming yelling blowing horns and everything else nonstop. i realize that you guys have a good fan base and loud crowd but dont think that graham has not played under such situations and pressure before. until you come to that game you will not realize just how loud it can get. and i am not taking anything away from richlands or their fans. just graham has played before what i feel is a louder crowd before, and won that game.