All SWD

techfan

Coaches vote at all other sports I assume they do in football too. I know the 1st team will probably be dominated by Richlands anyone else have any predictions about who will be on it. Running back is going to be very deep with 3 1000 yard rushers plus Yates and Marcum (I apoligize if I am wrong but I don't think either of them got to 1000).

o thanks, yea the first team will be dominated by the blues. knowing that what about other schools that have some good kids. like tazwell cc.and so on..im a grundy fan i dont know if there is many there that would be on it.

RB's Henry, Jennings, Mcdaniel QB McCracken WR's Stanton and the kid from Grundy. Line 2 from RHS Bov at Graham Burton at THS maybe 1 from CC or Grundy. I think that Carper from Graham lead the SWD in tackles so he should be 1 DB on the team.

Yeah I agree, McCrackan at QB, Jennings, Henry, Mcdaniel at RB, Stanton and Grundy's WR, Arms and another of Richlands linemen, Bov and Burton, not sure about the last lineman. On the Defensive side, Richlands should have several, Simmons, Pee Wee, Arms, Harrison, Gayheart, Clayborne(may have the wrong name there I am talking about the Middle linebacker), possibly mcdaniel, Carper from Graham, and probably at least one or two from CC.

Jennings as the Return man, C.J. Arms as the punter, Ayers as kicker.

Offensive player of the year McCrackan no idea on Defensive player of the year can they just give it to an entire team

I'm going to take a "stab" at this one...

CENTER: Sean Mullins-Richlands.

GUARDS: Garrett Arms-Richlands and Jarrod Burton-Tazewell.

TACKLES: Jonathan Bovenizer-Graham and Derrick McKnight-Richlands.

TIGHT END: Brandon Gayheart-Richlands.

WIDE RECEIVERS: Jimmy Ashby-Grundy and Rob Stanton-Richlands.

RUNNING BACKS: Robert Henry-Graham, Garon Marcum-Grundy, and Eric McDaniel-Tazewell.

QUARTERBACK: Justin McCracken-Richlands.

PLACE KICKER: Lance Ayers-Carroll County

RETURNER: Caleb Jennings-Richlands.

DEFENSIVE ENDS: Brandon Gayheart-Richlands and Jonathan Bovenizer-Graham.

DEFNESIVE LINEMAN: Travis Payne-Richlands, Shannon Graham-Tazewell, and Justin Bradshaw-Graham.

LINEBACKERS: Brett Clayburne-Richlands, Brad Lester-Richlands, Willie Yates-Carroll County, and Jarod Riddle-Tazaewell.

DEFENSIVE BACKS: T.J. Carper-Graham, Eric McDaniel-Tazewell, DeMarco Owens-Grundy, and D.J. Simmons-Richlands.

PUNTER: Cody Ayers-Carroll County

[ QUOTE ]

Add Caleb Jennings at RB

Lamb is a must at WR from CC.

[/ QUOTE ]All distric-all region isn't about stats most time. Its about who a few people think should be there. As a example our wide reciever Mark Little had over 1000 yards in 1 season, and he makes 2cd team all region. The guy from bland makes 1st team all region and mark had around 500 more yards recieving than him.

How about the entire Richlands Defense as the SWD Player(s) of the Year. I don't think anyone could argue with this. They give up 9 points in four games---I think the Richlands nation would vote for this idea!!!

Caleb Jennings should get all district running back. If there is a better running back inSWVA i have never heard of them....This little guy is amazing......Quick, fast, and runs like he is 215 pound and is only about 155.....Jennings and Mckraken is the 2 best players in the area.

[ QUOTE ]

stab!!!!!!!!!!! i think the way you stab gman, you can pick my lottery numbers any day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I'm no good at that...if I was I wouldn't be sitting here posting on the message board...well, maybe I would still be posting but I'd be posting from a different location...

Sometimes it's easier to get big stats on an 0-10 team because most of your games were basically decided early on and the winning team played it's bench and JV against your starters. (Thomas Willis is "that guy from Bland" who made 1st team All Region. Don't knock him EH, he's your bud! He sat out most of the 2nd half against Pocy). I suppose the winning team player could (if he were allowed) pad his stats against the losing team, but our coach always pulls the starters when the game is already out of hand.