• Appalachia Bulldogs
    • Clintwood Green Waves
    • Coeburn Blue Knights
    • Gate City Blue Devils
    • J.I. Burton Raiders
    • J.J. Kelly Indians
    • Pound Wildcats
    • Powell Valley Vikings

Honestly texas has been one of my favorite teams ever since a heisman running back named williams went there, which is kind of intresting considering mr williams now plays for my miami dolphins

And im not one who likes to see a team win a sport every single year unless its my team, so thats why i hate 1. USC 2. New York Yankees. 3. New England Patriots 4. Martha Stewart

They shouldnt have to call a timeout to make sure it is reviewed. The play was shown 3 times before the extra point was kicked. There was plenty of time for the people upstairs to push the button and review the play. Texas didnt have to call timeout to get the first 2 reviews to take place. Poor job by the officials on the field and upstairs.

2:14 to go USC 4th and short at the Texas 45; and they decide to go for it and fail. We will soon find out if this was a bad decision by Pete Carroll.

USC just held on third down but got called for a face mask. First Down Texas.

1:20 to go so we shall see.

Texas wins it all, 41-38. Just a great, clean, and hard hitting game. Two great teams going back and forth all night long with great players making big plays. Congrats to the Horns.

I think Mr. Young might reconsider coming back for his senior year.

[ QUOTE ]

Texas wins it all, 41-38. Just a great, clean, and hard hitting game. Two great teams going back and forth all night long with great players making big plays. Congrats to the Horns.

I think Mr. Young might reconsider coming back for his senior year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? and risk injury?

I hope that Young goes pro. I've had enough of the "dynasty" discussions over the past year or two. And you know that if he stays in Austin, the media machine will crank up the hype right after the MLB all-star break.

Shoot if he stays the Texas media machine won't wait unitl the All-Star break to start the hype; try Spring Practice.

If I was advising him, I would tell him to go. As much as I love College Football, I would hate to see him get hurt and miss a chance for the big payday.

In my personal opinion, we haven't seen the likes of him. The nearest I remember is Randall Cunningham back in the day. He just never had the chance to play in a "West Coast" offense. Young's game is perfect for the "West Coast " offense. He as an accurate arm, plus the mobility to keep defenses honest.

• 1 month later...

alright sorry...i havent been on in a while...but yeah awesome job to the Horns..i can still see Young running for that last TD....and to Dipset "Im saying if he stays he could injure himself and ruin his NFL dreams for good...or what if someone better comes back next year and completely covers him up...He needs to go on..."....how would the injury risk in College be greater than the injury risk then in NFL...last time i checked....NFL has bigger stronger and better players...so the risk would be in goin to the NFL which he is gonna do...that is probably the stupidest thing ever...he should stay in college...get more experience and get the Heisman next year and go 1st next years draft....just my opinion...

"ya know what...it doesnt matter...he already declared eligibility to the draft...and he is a better qb then Leinart...period... "

I disagree, pro qb's who are the most effective are those that are proven to be exceptional drop back on target passers. Thse are the qb's who have earned the superbowl titles. The elusive runners are a newer fad, and are often more effective at the college level, but so far have yet to produce the way the most effective passing qb's have in the nfl.