Wildest plays this past year in SWVA

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Anyone have any wackie and wild plays from this past season they would like to share? Like a type of sports Follie type thing.

the only one i can think of right off hand would graham at va high when graham running back steven brown ran a td he was caught i thought 4or5 times but managed to get away evey time by cutting back across the grain i know 6 times it seemed it took him 10 min. to get in the endzone i bet every va high player touched him on that play but just couldnt get ahold of him.

when thomas willis against galax caught about 4 passes wildly. One was of a guys knee for a TD. One was off a guys face mask for a TD. and the other two where just as crazy.

4 TDs in one Game. And also and Kick return for 7

Richlands vs Liberty Bedfore..... one of there kids did a flip into the endzone over defenders and was hit in mid-air.. i think he lands on his feet in the endzone to.. but i remember it was awesome,,, that game was awesome, Richlands had a hell of a team last year

For Abingdon its Zack Smiths catches at Partick Henry.... One was from his knees and the other was off the hands of another defender. Not the wildest, but the pertyiest was against Honaker, when Duran Carsons HB pass was on the dot. Most perfect pass of the season lol.

The hook and lateral that J.I. Burton pulled on us in the state semi-final game was pretty wild. The guy that caught the pass and lateraled it, was crushed no more than half a second after he pitched the ball. It proved to be the difference maker in the game to.

East Mont./Narz game.....East Mont. driving in on the 2. QB goes back and feels the HEAVY rush. as the QB is going down, he just throws up the ball. No lie, the MLB pick it off two yards in front of the QB. Takes it back for a touchdown. Unfortunately, the refs called the QB down in mid air and it didn't count.

the wildest play i can think of was when the back up QB from bland ran a 99 yard QB sneek. it was called back though on a block in the back about 20 yards away from the play. it was an awsome run though.

[ QUOTE ]

Nobody has mentioned the TD catch, mmm! mmm! alleged TD catch from Amherst @ Salem (Regional Playoff)

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't a "wild play", only a bad call...