Hey, hey, hey...goodbye!!!

GMan

[ QUOTE ]

GMAN1986 is jealous, pure and simple. Any team that goes 11-1 and wins a BCS Bowl does not suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you can't say that when the only loss came to Tech. What's Tech jealous of? The fact that they beat WVU? Doesn'

t make any sense to me....

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JJBrickface

Umm its possible that he is jealous tht WVU won a BCS and VT didn't. Why didn't you call him out when he said WVU sucks?

WVU doesn't suck. They might have been undefeated last year had their fans not harrassed Marcus Vick into his best performance of the year.

As for VT being jealous... that's just silly.

Guest JJBrickface

You guys love putting words into my mouth. I never said VT was jealous, I said GMAN1986 wasand YES it is possible that he is jealous of the BCS win.

Guest JJBrickface

No reason to get on that subject again, but like I said 26,000 students and growing do not think so.

[ QUOTE ]

I wasn't commenting on the football team specifically...I was commenting on the entire university generally. But it applies equally as well to both.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess i suck too, because i applied and plan to attend the University of West Virginia haha

[ QUOTE ]

ive not "applied" yet have to wait till my Junior year, but ive contacted them and shown a lot of interest, and id say ill have the grades to get in.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL- I'd say you'll have the grades to get in too as long as you have some. SAT scores must be at least 600 though.

That's messed up man. Don't call out individuals like that. WVU is just as good of a school as Tech as far as academics go in certain areas such as the science departments and business departments. Where did you go to college by the way?

[ QUOTE ]

ive not "applied" yet have to wait till my Junior year, but ive contacted them and shown a lot of interest, and id say ill have the grades to get in.

[/ QUOTE ]oh, i wasn't trying to be a smart a-- i didn't know if you could or not