Hey, hey, hey...goodbye!!!

GMan

[ QUOTE ]

Morgantown is a whole hell of alot nicer then Blacksburg.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Dude! Stop it!!! You're killing me!!! That was so funny, I spewed Sam Adams Cherry Wheat beer through my nose laughing!!! Now I've got one helluva mess to clean up off the keyboard and monitor!!!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JJBrickface

My good friend from high school goes to VT and I one time asked him what there is to do there. He replied, "There is nothing to do here." he went on to say how its mostly farm land and crap. Where as morgantown was voted one of the best small cities a few years ago.

[ QUOTE ]

My good friend from high school goes to VT and I one time asked him what there is to do there. He replied, "There is nothing to do here." he went on to say how its mostly farm land and crap. Where as morgantown was voted one of the best small cities a few years ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you've never been to Blacksburg and are basing your "Nicer" assessment on word of mouth... Now I'm laughing!

Guest JJBrickface

I have been to Blacksburg but I was using my friends reference because he is there everyday. I go to school at WVU so I am here everyday.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

So G-Man what are the expectations down in Blackhole this fall? I mean how many of the VThugs will be arrested, placed on probation, or get kicked off of the team. Of course those that this happens to will only make Beamer say"They come

from a good family"

[/ QUOTE ]

^^Typical^^

[/ QUOTE ]

And jealous...as I stated on the VT message board...WVU fans have a huge case of "Maroon and Orange penis envy"...

BTW, how did VT get brought into this? Oh yeh, I forgot..."Maroon and Orange penis envy"...

[/ QUOTE ]

VT was brought into this when you mentioned the fairweather WVU fans. No envy here, i just wish some VT fans would come back down to earth and realize they are no better or worse than a WVU fan or WV resident. I mean look out your front windows guys YOU LIVE IN SOUTHWEST "BY GOD" VIRGINIA.

[/ QUOTE ]

And the KEY PART of that is...VIRGINIA!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No the key is not Virginia. If it was northern Virginia or eastern Virginia I could understand your point, however, IT IS SOUTHWEST VIRGINIA.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least its not WEST Virginia...

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me the difference??

Guest JJBrickface

Why would you want to make fun of West Virginians anyways? Its one thing to have a rivalry between the schools and sports teams but to use degrading comments about people of a state is just stupid.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

So G-Man what are the expectations down in Blackhole this fall? I mean how many of the VThugs will be arrested, placed on probation, or get kicked off of the team. Of course those that this happens to will only make Beamer say"They come

from a good family"

[/ QUOTE ]

^^Typical^^

[/ QUOTE ]

And jealous...as I stated on the VT message board...WVU fans have a huge case of "Maroon and Orange penis envy"...

BTW, how did VT get brought into this? Oh yeh, I forgot..."Maroon and Orange penis envy"...

[/ QUOTE ]

VT was brought into this when you mentioned the fairweather WVU fans. No envy here, i just wish some VT fans would come back down to earth and realize they are no better or worse than a WVU fan or WV resident. I mean look out your front windows guys YOU LIVE IN SOUTHWEST "BY GOD" VIRGINIA.

[/ QUOTE ]

And the KEY PART of that is...VIRGINIA!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No the key is not Virginia. If it was northern Virginia or eastern Virginia I could understand your point, however, IT IS SOUTHWEST VIRGINIA.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least its not WEST Virginia...

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me the difference??

[/ QUOTE ]

WEST.

Sarcasm RULES!!!

[ QUOTE ]

I've never been to Morgantown so I can't comment on it, but Blacksburg is very nice in my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever been to Welch, or Norton, or downtown Grundy after a major flood on the Levisa?

If so, imagine it with a about 30,000 students...then you've got Morgantown...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I've never been to Morgantown so I can't comment on it, but Blacksburg is very nice in my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever been to Welch, or Norton, or downtown Grundy after a major flood on the Levisa?

[/ QUOTE ]

If it flooded in Blacksburg you would be up to your waist in cow %&*(. From the smell of it driving through Blacksburg I hope it doesn't rain very hard down there.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I have... Yikes!

from a standpoint of someone who doesnt really lean toward either side...i think WVU has better fans because they are better at getting into the other teams heads...yeah Blacksburg is loud...but its just a bunch of noise...WVU fans get into the heads...and West Virginia WAS a part of Virginia so no one from this area can really talk crap about each other....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If it flooded in Blacksburg you would be up to your waist in cow %&*(. From the smell of it driving through Blacksburg I hope it doesn't rain very hard down there.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least there isn't an open sewer of a river flowing through Blacksburg...the duckpond on VT's campus is Perrier compared to what flows down the Monongahela...

[ QUOTE ]

from a standpoint of someone who doesnt really lean toward either side...i think WVU has better fans because they are better at getting into the other teams heads...yeah Blacksburg is loud...but its just a bunch of noise...WVU fans get into the heads...

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, yeh, they did a good job of that last year...34-17...

Guest JJBrickface

hahaha The Mon a sewer? Geez, apparently you have never heard of Cheat Lake? Maybe Blue Hole? If not they are two beautiful places to go fishing. I'm glad you have a pond in Blacksburg

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

from a standpoint of someone who doesnt really lean toward either side...i think WVU has better fans because they are better at getting into the other teams heads...yeah Blacksburg is loud...but its just a bunch of noise...WVU fans get into the heads...

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, yeh, they did a good job of that last year...34-17...

[/ QUOTE ]

You bring up last year after another VT choke job...

[ QUOTE ]

hahaha The Mon a sewer? Geez, apparently you have never heard of Cheat Lake? Maybe Blue Hole? If not they are two beautiful places to go fishing. I'm glad you have a pond in Blacksburg

[/ QUOTE ]

Might be a beautiful place to fish...but I wouldn't eat the fish out of it...

I have to burst any bubbles, but there isn't anything more to do in Morgantown than in Blacksburg. I've been to Morgantown mamy, many, many times to visit friends at WVU and party. As far as towns go, Blacksburg is laid out much better and simply pretty IMO. The actual town of Morgantown reminds me of a glorified coal town because you have houses all over the hills and they sit right on top of one another. It reminds me a lot of a bigger version of Welch.

Plus in Morgantown you're too close to the state of Pennsylvania for comfort... wink.gif

I agree with everything you said Rules except for the Welch statement. on another subject though I think Bluefield WV is better than Bluefield VA and Bluefiled sports is leaps and bounds better than Graham G-boy sports.

Guest JJBrickface

I don't know if I would eat any fish out of the Mon either but apparently it is safe to do so.

Bluefield Rules you judging Morgantown based on one area. Have you ever been on High Street? Ever been to CHeat Lake? Coopers Rock?