Hey, hey, hey...goodbye!!!

GMan

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JJBrickface

Most of us WVU fans are not really happy of how he has handled the situation.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They'll get over it. It's a bad decision on his part though because he had it made at WVU. Now he goes to Tobacco Road, where his Woofies play second fiddle to Carolina and Dook. At least he'll have a nice paycheck to soften the blow...

Guest JJBrickface

Next year NC State is scheduled to play WVU in Charleston.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not happy because he "used" WVU as a stepping stone to bigger and better things.

Can't wait to see how the WVU fans react when RichRod moves on to greener pastures...

Guest JJBrickface

Are you serious?? haha

Their is a huge difference between Coach Rod and Beilein. Beilein had no ties to WVU. Coach Rod grew up in WV, played for and graduated from WVU. It is his dream job. The only way Coach Rod will leave WVU is if it is for the NFL, and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

[ QUOTE ]

It's a bad decision on his part though because he had it made at WVU. Now he goes to Tobacco Road, where his Woofies play second fiddle to Carolina and Dook. At least he'll have a nice paycheck to soften the blow...

[/ QUOTE ]

Other than playing second fiddle to UNC/Duke, I think he made a great decision for himself...the fans at WVU would be running him out of town after next season anyway...they got NOTHING coming back...this way, he left on his own terms...

[ QUOTE ]

Are you serious?? haha

Their is a huge difference between Coach Rod and Beilein. Beilein had no ties to WVU. Coach Rod grew up in WV, played for and graduated from WVU. It is his dream job. The only way Coach Rod will leave WVU is if it is for the NFL, and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

The inside word is that when Coach Bowden retires the FSU job is Coach Rod's. You heard it here first...

Guest JJBrickface

Not gonna happen. Hey GMAn, if Beilein had stayed and coached next year the fans here would not have ran him out. We love Coach B here thats why we don't want to see him go, especially in the fashion that he did so. Of course nothing is signed, sealed, or delivered yet.

[ QUOTE ]

Not gonna happen. Hey GMAn, if Beilein had stayed and coached next year the fans here would not have ran him out. We love Coach B here thats why we don't want to see him go, especially in the fashion that he did so. Of course nothing is signed, sealed, or delivered yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

and with a $3,000,000 buyout clause in Coach B's contract it may not happen.

[ QUOTE ]

Hey GMAn, if Beilein had stayed and coached next year the fans here would not have ran him out. We love Coach B here thats why we don't want to see him go, especially in the fashion that he did so. Of course nothing is signed, sealed, or delivered yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

PLEASE!!! WVU won't finish in the top 2/3 of the the Big East next season and with the fickle, "what have you done for me lately" WVU fans, Beilein would be tarred, feathered, and run out of Morganhole on a railroad tie...

BTW, with the "deep pockets" of some of the "big time donors" at NCSU, $3,000,000 is chump change...

[ QUOTE ]

Are you serious?? haha

[/ QUOTE ]

No way he stays in Morgantown. He's a hot coach and one day soon the big boys will come calling with a $2 million offer that he can't refuse. WVU will never be able to match that kind of money. Not in the Big East. I know he's an alum, and there is something to be said for that, but he's also human. When the right school makes the right offer he's gone.

So G-Man what are the expectations down in Blackhole this fall? I mean how many of the VThugs will be arrested, placed on probation, or get kicked off of the team. Of course those that this happens to will only make Beamer say"They come from a good family"

[ QUOTE ]

So G-Man what are the expectations down in Blackhole this fall? I mean how many of the VThugs will be arrested, placed on probation, or get kicked off of the team. Of course those that this happens to will only make Beamer say"They come from a good family"

[/ QUOTE ]

^^Typical^^

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

^^Typical^^

[/ QUOTE ]

And jealous...as I stated on the VT message board...WVU fans have a huge case of "Maroon and Orange penis envy"...

BTW, how did VT get brought into this? Oh yeh, I forgot..."Maroon and Orange penis envy"...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

^^Typical^^

[/ QUOTE ]

And jealous...as I stated on the VT message board...WVU fans have a huge case of "Maroon and Orange penis envy"...

BTW, how did VT get brought into this? Oh yeh, I forgot..."Maroon and Orange penis envy"...

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha my new favorite phrase... penis envy lol good one

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

^^Typical^^

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

VT was brought into this when you mentioned the fairweather WVU fans. No envy here, i just wish some VT fans would come back down to earth and realize they are no better or worse than a WVU fan or WV resident. I mean look out your front windows guys YOU LIVE IN SOUTHWEST "BY GOD" VIRGINIA.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

^^Typical^^

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

VT was brought into this when you mentioned the fairweather WVU fans. No envy here, i just wish some VT fans would come back down to earth and realize they are no better or worse than a WVU fan or WV resident. I mean look out your front windows guys YOU LIVE IN SOUTHWEST "BY GOD" VIRGINIA.

[/ QUOTE ]

And the KEY PART of that is...VIRGINIA!!!

Guest JJBrickface

BEILEIN is STAYING. Apparently everything was erroneous according to Beilein. For all of you saying Coach Rod is going to leave...you don't understand how much he loves WVU. He is happy here and building something special, he has no reason to go anywhere else. Don Nehlen stayed here for 20 years and he had his chances to go elsewhere.

Beilein just released a statement, he's staying at WVU. Good for him, I love it! He's the 6th coach to publicly turn down the State job and 10th overall. The Woofies wanted rid of Sendek so badly and they've gotten their wish... grin.gif

Guest JJBrickface

WVU is just a stepping stone for Beilein. You delusional VT fans can continue to be jealous of WVU.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

^^Typical^^

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No the key is not Virginia. If it was northern Virginia or eastern Virginia I could understand your point, however, IT IS SOUTHWEST VIRGINIA.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

^^Typical^^

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No the key is not Virginia. If it was northern Virginia or eastern Virginia I could understand your point, however, IT IS SOUTHWEST VIRGINIA.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least its not WEST Virginia...

Guest JJBrickface

Morgantown is a whole hell of alot nicer then Blacksburg.