RICHLANDS V. GATE CITY - Predictions

football102

Almost game time. Richlands has most of there injured boys back now for the game tomorrow night. So how bad do you think Richlands will win this one?

I'm going with:

Richlands 40

Gate City 14

With the offense R-lands has this year i don't see GC being able to stop them at all.

It was 35-0 last year but nobody in their right mind could've predicted it. This is my favorite non-district rivalry and that's not because of blowouts. Richlands has some people hurt, Gate City has a strong tradition at home. I think Richlands wins but it will be closer than most people are predicting.

[ QUOTE ]

that I will eat 5 hot dogs, 2 popcorns, a candy bar and 3 sodas by the half

[/ QUOTE ]

you ever thought about jenny craig?she might be able to help you for a small fee.lol

Jenny Craig might not help. He looks like that character in the Austin Powers movies. He just might try to have her for dinner. (Me, I would like to have Jenny Craig's money or one of her race horses.)

[ QUOTE ]

Since ol EH is a Richlands boy now, whenz he a gettin some sort of big blue logo like that kewl Poca logo he used to have?

[/ QUOTE ]whenever big d can get me a pic of the r so i can make one lol