Post any Martinsville-Graham updates here

vatechhokieguy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hats off to the martinsville bulldogs on their win.we wasnt ready and they were.they are a very good football team and will make some noise in their division.we played the worst game ive seen in a while.we couldnt do anything right.and to give up 2 tds in 12 sec. is unbelievable.martinsville deserved and earned the win and we didnt.congrats to the bulldogs.the g-men better get it together or they will not win next week either when blacksburg comes to town.bluefield rules was right this game was a trap and the g-men got caught lookin.

One of the hardest hitting games I have seen in a while. As always turnovers will kill any team, and hurt Graham tonight. Martinsville played hard and showed some great speed.

That little #20 really laid some wood tonight for Martinsville.

I know that Graham will recover and give a good performance next Friday. Don't dwell, get ready for Friday night.

give me a little preview of what i can expect to see from the dogs when i get to see them for the first time this year on friday night....how many times did they pass the ball? were they successful with that at all? which players impressed ya? i heard about graham's turnovers...did the dogs turn it over much? just whatever you can remember will suffice.

I am at a disadvantage on numbers but will give you what I can. #4, the qb was quick and very poised under pressure. He did a good job several times of breaking contain and getting some nice yardage. He also made some good play in the secondary, including a very athletic int. at the end of the game. #2 was very quick on both sides of the ball.

Most of the passing, I only remember 3, were halfback options. Nice arm, I think it was #5.

On defense #40 played great. He seemed to be in the backfield all night. He was still giving it his allo late in the 4th, when you could tell he was exhausted. As I said in an earlier post, the db #20 definitely is a hitter.

I knew the dogs had it in them. I think both teams are going to have a great year. I wouldn't be at all suprised to see these two teams compete for their divisions state champoinship game. This was the hardest hitting game I have ever seen. Unbelievable game for the fans!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

and graham will be boasting about that dil the day they die.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, only until the next time...

[/ QUOTE ]

And that may be quite a while........

[/ QUOTE ]

Just like this year??? Time will tell...