Tornado records

bluekick

This week could be history in the making for the Blues. McCracken needs 111 passing yards against Marion to break the school's single season passing record of 1174 held by Timmy Brown. Also, if Austin Fuller hauls in just 53 receiving yards he'll own the single season receiving record of 506 held by Chris Harrison. Good luck to these gentlemen and I hope they can pull it off.

These records are regular season. I guess I should have said that. Rob Stanton broke the single season record but was 54 yards short of the regular season record. I don't know how many McCracken had in total but he had 1129 during the regular season.

[ QUOTE ]

this board is getting over ran by idiots

[/ QUOTE ]

No, just one idiot...but I'm working on it...I've contacted Tazewell High School and they are looking into things...could be that they have to block this board from all the schools in Tazewell Co....

i am a ghs fan but i do not think that it would be right to block it from the schools just so some do not have to read about richlands. they have just as much right to post here as anyone and they are having another great season and if it were ghs having this season then we would be here just as much. maybe we all need to use more common sense i know that at times i need to stop and think before i make some posts in response to what someone says about graham.

We are all very fortunate in the SWD. We love football and the SWD represents that year after year."Back in the day" communications with rival teams was conducted at workplaces , Barbershops, ect. Now we have this great forum to talk, communicate, share thoughts about our local teams. We have good admin's that try hard to keep this board clean, so lets respect everyones post.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

this board is getting over ran by idiots

[/ QUOTE ]

No, just one idiot...but I'm working on it...I've contacted Tazewell High School and they are looking into things...could be that they have to block this board from all the schools in Tazewell Co....

[/ QUOTE ]

I seriously hope that it does not come to that rash of an action. If it did, I would have nothing to do during Engineering, AB Calculus, or lunch. I might actually be forced to do work. D@#NET

On a side not, I am a big Tazewell fan and I don't mind reading about Richlands this year, mostly because they are THAT GOOD. If you cannot accept a team’s superiority, then you obviously don't respect the game.

[ QUOTE ]

Were the records broken? The PA announcer didnt say nething last night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's see ...

McCracken went 10-14 for 219, so that's one.

Fuller had a 38 yd TD catch, but no stats listed in either daily. I'd have to think he had more than 20 of the other 180 yards.

Me personally...i would love to see Richlands in a shootout...just once...even though i do not think the D will allow it. Because McCracken would surpass 400 yards if a shootout occurred and Jennings would prob get 200 yards.