a shocker ..abingdon 20 carroll county 17

hoops247

if thats the case then how come everyone bashes abingdon and talks crap about us? shouldnt u all do the same to tazewell and carrol, or is it just the fact yall like to do it to abingdon? and i do believe also that carrol county can pull it off and beat rhs! good luck Cavs!

Show me one time that I have said a bad thing about Abingdon in fact I think I even took up for you all when all this was going on with your coach. Don't go quoting me as far as I know I have never bad mouthed anyones team for their play on the field. Get the chip off your shoulder

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy tour win over Carroll> Great job by players and coaches. But please dont let the soccer fans plow up your football field and take the crown out of the middle of the field . Keep soccer in its place behind the SBO and below thw BB field. Make a stand and respond to the letter in Sat. BHC about putting the soccer field on Falcon field.

actually - that has already been approved....it is a $65,000 renovation, complete with underground irrigation and bermuda grass - to be used as a "dual-purpose" facility...and yes, it will happen...back in the 80s/90s this would never even been discussed in abingdon!! congrats on a big win!!

first of all my research is accurate...i know more about that town than you think i do....and second, i hope that they keep soccer where it is...i am definitely on the side of leaving the stadium as it was intended - for football...i just think there are too many people with money and power that don't want it that way

its a "dual-purpose" field, it will still be a football field..soccer season and football season are far apart from each other..they arent gonna just take football away from a highschool, the rich people arent the ones playing football, and i doubt they would take football away from highschool students... i just dont see it ever happening, its never happened anywhere, not battle not jj kelly, not any of the teams that have a worse losing records than us.. we will go 6-4 this season and thats a winning season

[ QUOTE ]

yes..it should, but its just a shame that the football team has to share it with soccer..no offence to the soccer team.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a shame that one of the best soccer teams in the region can't play a match after 7PM because they don't have lights on that poor excuse for a field. The stadium field isn't the fooball team's field, it's the school's, it's meant for any sport that needs it.

how in the blue hell do u go from the carroll county game to talkin about soccer. keed on the damn subject. and yes.....soccer SUCKZ. it was made by bored housewives in the communist countries. so if u wanna talk about soccer.... get the f**k out of a football forum!!!