Richlands remaining schedule

parsons

whose gonna be the over all champion?  

1. 1. whose gonna be the over all champion?

i'm curious to see how the richlands coaching staff keeps the team motivated......after watching richlands lead marion 34-0 at the half tonight with the starters getting less than 3 quarters playing time and knowing they play vhs, carroll, and lebanon (teams comparable to tazewell, abingdon, and honaker) i'm afraid the players may lose focus.....at this point i wouldn't be surprised if lebanon isn't their toughest game left.....hopefully the team can get re-energized entering the playoffs....

The way we usually get energized is through pep rallies. We've had one of those babies for three straight weeks. It especially helped last week as we put a big whuppen' on Tazwell, and this week was Homecoming week, so of course we're going to kill a school like..*laughs* Marion.

LETS GO

BIG BLUE

[ QUOTE ]

CC 21

RHS 7

[/ QUOTE ] the score wont be that high u fricken retard. the carroll vs. richlands game wont be worth crap if we ( carroll ) dont get focused like we were the first 4 weeks of the season. if we do get focused... it will be a great low-scoring game like it was last year... only this time... its carrolls game to will and end the richlands streak of SWD championships

I agree with that statement and I am not a Richlands fan. I believe that Richlands could beat many small area colleges. They are that good. Mance has done a tremendous job of developing players and the genetics up in that area seem to be passing undiluted from one sibling to another. Man big, fast, strong, true atheletes aplenty.

[ QUOTE ]

I agree with that statement and I am not a Richlands fan. I believe that Richlands could beat many small area colleges. They are that good. Mance has done a tremendous job of developing players and the genetics up in that area seem to be passing undiluted from one sibling to another. Man big, fast, strong, true atheletes aplenty.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would'nt go as far as saying they could beat any small size area college team. I agree they are a great High School Football team that no one in our area can match up with. No body in Southwest Virginia is anywhere close to the same level that Richlands is at right now! They will win out the regular season and Regional Playoffs after that, you just don't know what is up the road. I think they have a real good shot at running the table though.

Richlands is a good HS football team yes but beating small colleges now come on guys,they have a couple good years and now their beating colleges.they havent event won a state title yet.I will agree that its hard to tell what is waiting on them in the playoffs.i myself thought they would win out last year and didnt.