Lousiville beats WVU for BCS bid!! EXTRA !!EXTRA!!

tom

OK before you berate me, im a WVU fan second only behind my Vols, so i want WVU to do well and represent and ive travelled all the way to new Orleans to Jacksonville and beyond supporting them in the past so i have the right to say this. LOUISVILLE WILL BEAT WVU BY 14! WV is a offensive juggernaut but they havent faced anyone yet and have struggled (sorta) with some horrendous teams. If a team can load the box and force WV to pass, its over. I know the 'eers havent had to pass much yet but the competition will be getting much better between now and a bowl game and the defenses will stiffen. I also am telling you this, if WVU is to win out, they still wont play for a National Championship..their SOS is a travesty and i guarantee a 1 loss team would play in the championship game before an undefeated WV team would...wait and see and im not hoping for this to happen, its just written on the wall..sorry

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with everything you said except the outcome. No Bush, big problem. If Bush played I might give it to the 'ville. Both teams have struggled at times. I do not think they have a chance of beating the Eers however. I do not like either team just a honest opinion. Roll Tide you Tutorsee fan you! Wooo hooo! Big game this weekend. Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer give um hell Alabama!

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

If a team can load the box and force WV to pass, its over.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you realize that every team loads up the box against WVU. They have been doing it for the last few years. Pat White can beat people with the throw. East Carolina is the only team who has really contained the run thus far and what happened that game? Pat White threw for a career high.

[ QUOTE ]

If a team can load the box and force WV to pass, its over

Pat White has Vick-like qualities. Definitely more poised than Mike. If Pat White has to throw it he can and will whether they load the box or not. WVU does have a nice lil receiving core that can hurt you if you give them a step or two.

i said , I HOPE IM WRONG !! but i dont think i will be. If athletes match athletes, then WVU is going to have a long day.The defense is suspect and really hasnt been challenged so far, but they soon will be and so i stand by my statement, Cardinals over the 'Eers

[ QUOTE ]

OK before you berate me, im a WVU fan second only behind my Vols, so i want WVU to do well and represent and ive travelled all the way to new Orleans to Jacksonville and beyond supporting them in the past so i have the right to say this. LOUISVILLE WILL BEAT WVU BY 14! WV is a offensive juggernaut but they havent faced anyone yet and have struggled (sorta) with some horrendous teams. If a team can load the box and force WV to pass, its over. I know the 'eers havent had to pass much yet but the competition will be getting much better between now and a bowl game and the defenses will stiffen. I also am telling you this, if WVU is to win out, they still wont play for a National Championship..their SOS is a travesty and i guarantee a 1 loss team would play in the championship game before an undefeated WV team would...wait and see and im not hoping for this to happen, its just written on the wall..sorry

[/ QUOTE ]

what an idiot, is this the only way you can get someone to read what you write, try saying the martians landed, or you have elvis in your basement, that would work just as good, the truth is wvu is better than louy and if louy beats wvu it will be a major upset, and louy just got by uc and the qs and no one can stop both steve and pat in the same game, and as far as playing the national championship goes, the tuff part of the schedule thats coming that you talked about will give them major points in the bcs, as well as points coming from md and east car,who keep winning and btw the VOLS SUCK

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what an idiot, is this the only way you can get someone to read what you write, try saying the martians landed, or you have elvis in your basement, that would work just as good, the truth is wvu is better than louy and if louy beats wvu it will be a major upset, and louy just got by uc and the qs and no one can stop both steve and pat in the same game, and as far as playing the national championship goes, the tuff part of the schedule thats coming that you talked about will give them major points in the bcs, as well as points coming from md and east car,who keep winning and btw the VOLS SUCK

[/ QUOTE ]

Were you ever enlightened as to the use of a period??

[ QUOTE ]

i would pick the vols over wvu anyday. tennessee actually plays teams in a real conference.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah the conference that was beaten badly by wvu in the sugar bowl btw way, tenn 31 air force 30, remember that one

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Were you ever enlightened as to the use of a period??

[/ QUOTE ]

"only men who wear orange have periods"

Jets, you coming from Tazewell have no right to speak harshly of ANYONE! You make the decent folk from there look bad, and you call me an idiot?? im far from it and i dont take it kindly... and instead of the martians landing in my backyard, how about my foot landing in your ass?? that would suit you better. Oh, and dont hate on the SEC, they are a real conference with real teams and the only reaon they dont have someone playin in the title game very year is b/c of the competition, they beat each other every year. Last years UGA/WVU game was great and i enjoyed it, however, if that game is 3 more mins long...the Mounties lose that game. If you have anymore name calling to do, do it in a PM and ill handle it personally..have a great day.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

Jets, you coming from Tazewell have no right to speak harshly of ANYONE! You make the decent folk from there look bad, and you call me an idiot?? im far from it and i dont take it kindly... and instead of the martians landing in my backyard, how about my foot landing in your ass?? that would suit you better. Oh, and dont hate on the SEC, they are a real conference with real teams and the only reaon they dont have someone playin in the title game very year is b/c of the competition, they beat each other every year. Last years UGA/WVU game was great and i enjoyed it, however, if that game is 3 more mins long...the Mounties lose that game. If you have anymore name calling to do, do it in a PM and ill handle it personally..have a great day.

[/ QUOTE ]

If the game is three minutes longer? Do you have proof? The last time I checked the game is played for 60 minutes so thats just dumb. Maybe if Jim Drunkenmiller played 20 more years in the NFL then he would be the all time leading passer!! You see where I'm going with this. What you said was irrelevant.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If the game is three minutes longer? Do you have proof? The last time I checked the game is played for 60 minutes so thats just dumb. Maybe if Jim Drunkenmiller played 20 more years in the NFL then he would be the all time leading passer!! You see where I'm going with this. What you said was irrelevant.

[/ QUOTE ]

The IQ of this board continues to spiral downward.

JJ you know what i mean, UGA was on a roll the entire 2nd half and WVU was on their heels. Look at the points scored by halves by both teams and you see what i mean..you all take everything so literal like the quarter needs to be 3 more mins long for the teams..gimme a break, you know UGA took the punch in the mouth from the 'eers, recovered and was deliveing their own punches when game ended..and being a UT fan, i was more than thrilled to see WVU win, it was a double edged sword.

Guest JJBrickface

I do but at the same time its irrelevant because you don't know. Georgia was able to get back into it by mainly poor tackling and a few blown coverages. Like Rocks said Georgia had plenty of enough time to stop WVU on their final drive but WV marched down the field and converted a huge 4th down on the fake punt. I was very worried about Louisville and I still am to a degree, however WVU is going into this game as an underdog, and that is huge for WV. WV has taken this season game by game whereas Louisville has had WV circled on their calendar the whole year. I even heard that Louisville breaks their practice huddle by saying West Virginia. I expect a shootout. If WVU doesn't turn the ball over then they win.

ok, i can respect your opinion and i also understand your points made, so lets just agree to disagree and remember this, IM PULLING FOR WVU. It sems you all forget that, its just that UL scares me and its going to be a close game..so lets just keep fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Big East does have 3 teams out of the 7 (not for sure) still undefeated in the nation though.

Me and my friend are supposed to be gettin tickets to go watch that, i hope its a good game...I could go either way. Both teams will score more than 30. I would say Louisville's defense is better than West Virginia's though..and I don't think Michael Bush being out hurts them as much as people think, Kolby Smith is filling in good. I think Louisville might win..but it could go either way.