Lousiville beats WVU for BCS bid!! EXTRA !!EXTRA!!

tom

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

Then count me as one of the "cool kids"! I can't think of anything I would love more than Rutgers winning the Big East and representing the conference in a BCS bowl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah wouldn't that be funny, Rutgers in the BCS and ****** Tech not.

[ QUOTE ]

The state's population just dropped by half as WVU fans everywhere are throwing themselves of bridges this morning. It sucks to go into such a huge game and play so poorly...

[/ QUOTE ]

your sick...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Then count me as one of the "cool kids"! I can't think of anything I would love more than Rutgers winning the Big East and representing the conference in a BCS bowl.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tech doesn't play teams like the big easy....take it for what it is...the big east is weak...the level of playing is down...an 8 team league...all 8 games are give me's but maybe 2.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tech doesn't play teams like the big easy....take it for what it is...the big east is weak...the level of playing is down...an 8 team league...all 8 games are give me's but maybe 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude the ACC is horrible this year. Who do you all have? WVU dominated one of the best teams in your league!!! Honestly tell me right now!!

Guest JJBrickface

Wake Forest is the ACC's best team, that says somethign right there.

Guest JJBrickface

The ACC's highest ranked team is ranked lower than the Big East's third ranked team. hmmmm?

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

Wake Forest is hardly the ACC's best team. And saying Maryland is one of the ACC's toughest teams, um nah probably not. And you're right. There are 5 teams in the ACC in the top 25.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, facts prove my statements. Maryland is tied for first in their division. How are they not one of the toughest teams? I admit they aren't that good but they are tied for first in the ACC, thats a fact. The ACC has two of the worst teams in College Football in North Carolina and Duke.

Miami - is on the down side this year, Lousiville whipped

them.

Virginia - horrendous.

VT - average and almost lost to Cincinatti at home.

Georgia Tech - decent but they would be really bad if they didn't have Calvin Johnson.

Florida St. - Not good at all, almost lost to Troy at home

NC State - very bad. Lost to Akron at home.

Clemson - good team but screw up every year

Maryland - Not that great but in first place in the ACC

Wake Forest and Boston College - the top tier team in the ACC and they are ranked 16th and 22nd nationally.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

An interesting fact, going into last night the last team that WVU and Louisville had lost to? Virginia Tech.

[/ QUOTE ]

First off you lose this argument by going way off course and bringing up last year. Secondly you beat WVU last year, CONGRATULATIONS, to you. Speaking of the Lousiville game, isn't that the game where VT's win was overshadowed by the dirty play of the Hokies. Cheap shot personal fouls and your lovely Marcus Vick doing the River Dance on Dumervil's leg?

everyone is missing the point of this thread..this thread was designed to point how great and knowledgable i am..now acknowledge it dammit !! hahah

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Wake Forest is hardly the ACC's best team. And saying Maryland is one of the ACC's toughest teams, um nah probably not. And you're right. There are 5 teams in the ACC in the top 25.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, facts prove my statements. Maryland is tied for first in their division. How are they not one of the toughest teams? I admit they aren't that good but they are tied for first in the ACC, thats a fact. The ACC has two of the worst teams in College Football in North Carolina and Duke.

them.

Virginia - horrendous.

Georgia Tech - decent but they would be really bad if they didn't have Calvin Johnson.

Wake Forest and Boston College - the top tier team in the ACC and they are ranked 16th and 22nd nationally.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, the ACC is down this year but what do you expect for a conference that had 51 players taken in the NFL draft...12 in the first round. It was a given that the ACC wasn't going to be strong this year...the real disappointment for most is the fact that Miami and FSU both are underachieving so far this season. But don't worry, the ACC will be back...

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

them.

Virginia - horrendous.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, the ACC is down this year but what do you expect for a conference that had 51 players taken in the NFL draft...12 in the first round. It was a given that the ACC wasn't going to be strong this year...the real disappointment for most is the fact that Miami and FSU both are underachieving so far this season. But don't worry, the ACC will be back...

[/ QUOTE ]

That is sort of my point. Yes VT will bounce back I know. FSU and Miami are not guaranteed to bounce back anytime soon. With Bowdens age and the probable replacement of Coker in Miami I don't see them teams being too strong next year. NC State still probably won't have an offense. Yes the ACC should be better next year but I still don't see them as being one of the top three conferences next year.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

An interesting fact, going into last night the last team that WVU and Louisville had lost to? Virginia Tech.

[/ QUOTE ]

First off you lose this argument by going way off course and bringing up last year. Secondly you beat WVU last year, CONGRATULATIONS, to you. Speaking of the Lousiville game, isn't that the game where VT's win was overshadowed by the dirty play of the Hokies. Cheap shot personal fouls and your lovely Marcus Vick doing the River Dance on Dumervil's leg?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't arguing about anything. I simply posted an interesting fact that I'm sure some didn't realize. I don't care to get involved in the VT/WVU crap b/c it doesn't matter since they no longer play. The rest of you can waste hours upon hours rehashing the same BS that has been hashed out time and time again here.

Guest JJBrickface

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks thread Nazi.

[/ QUOTE ]

Soooo sensitive!! lol

i dont know what brickface is trying to say...

WVU is the second greatest team on the planet, behind Louisville?

I'd still pick VT, Clemson, and Georgia Tech at home against anyone in the Big East...during a down year.