Lousiville beats WVU for BCS bid!! EXTRA !!EXTRA!!

tom

Wait a minute. Georgia is terrible this year and its all due to that WVU game. I like WVU but cmon. Compairing conferences??? The SEC is a far better confrence. Sorry but its true. The Ville and ECU please.SEC is a better confrence. IU like WVU but Im being honest.Georgia came all the way back to make it a game, down to the wire, even after being stunned and having a tremendous lot of ground to make up.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well WVU has played two games versus the SEC in TWO years and yes one of them was MISS ST. But they are supposed to be a defensive conference and WVU is averaging 345 yds/rushing in those games. I really see no ones defense stopping the offensive attack...Floriday would worry me the most if we had to play them...He is getting great recruits.

Well said. Florida is a up and commer. I like WVU and have no doubt that they are a dad blamed nightmare for ant defensive coordinator. I would like to see WVU declaire themselves independent or enter the ACC/SEC/etc. I know its not realistic but it would be nice to be a Notre Dame and play who you wanted when you wanted. Perhaps thats why I have to watch um on CBS every dang Saturday, because of all that variety.

just face it tom you have no pride for your state and no football knowledge for anything, tn is the most over rated team in the poll, and the scc is usually good but big freakin deal, wv would run the table in the scc this year, what if they stacked 8 in the box against wvu? well i guess they would do what they did about every other school they have faced this year, run over them cause everyone is stacking against the run

The most overrated team in the country is West Virginia or Louisville. Whoever loses that game will fall from 4th or 6th to about 20th in the polls, a slide you never see from any other conference when they lose to a top 10 team.

[ QUOTE ]

Jets, you coming from Tazewell have no right to speak harshly of ANYONE! You make the decent folk from there look bad, and you call me an idiot?? im far from it and i dont take it kindly... and instead of the martians landing in my backyard, how about my foot landing in your ass?? that would suit you better. Oh, and dont hate on the SEC, they are a real conference with real teams and the only reaon they dont have someone playin in the title game very year is b/c of the competition, they beat each other every year. Last years UGA/WVU game was great and i enjoyed it, however, if that game is 3 more mins long...the Mounties lose that game. If you have anymore name calling to do, do it in a PM and ill handle it personally..have a great day.

[/ QUOTE ]

you should move to tn or ga or somewhere else. the fact is that game wasnt 3 mins longer. and have you ever heard of coasting? which is what wvu did in the second have and gave up a few points. and as far as you putting your foot up someones ass if you cant take the heat stop saying stupid stuff "just trying to get noticed" about what seems to be your home team. and remember when you try to stick your foot somewhere you may pull back a peg leg, so take your ball and go home and watch my mteers win it all this year. and if they lose a game so be it im still a fan no mater what 'cause they are my team. i dont pull for teams from other places just cause they won a championship when i was young or something. this wvu team will be there until they finally break through the hate that people like you TOM give to them and their big east brethern remember they will be back next year too. only lose one linemen or so and a couple recievers and according to you they cant pass anyway. so here we go, to all the teams out there wvu is going to run the ball and run the ball and run some more......... now stop 'em if you can

[ QUOTE ]

jets..you moron i DO live in TN..30 mins from UT campus..thank you

[/ QUOTE ]

wow thats good glad you are there. im 30 mins from tn myself. lots of vol fans here. can't wait to go home to wv to see that beautiful W.V.

[ QUOTE ]

Flordia Suck !! So does cotton's !

[/ QUOTE ]

I will never agree with someone who thinks that an establishment that sells adult beverages "sucks". Anyone who does, holds the simple pleasures of life in very low regard.

Guest JJBrickface

No one is jumping off bridges here. Everyone is upset that they lost but at the same time the attitude here is that of pride. Louisville is a very good team especially offensively. Our team showed alot of heart last night in not giving up. I am proud as hell of them. LET'S GOOOOOOOO MOUNTAINEEEEERS!!!!!!!!