Southwest District

KTom33

[ QUOTE ]

Hey KTom33 Rasnick dont want to get is @$$ beat this year when we play them so he is scared and that is an exscue that he wants to lift for football (Horriable spelling)

[/ QUOTE ]

i didnt play last year but if graham wants to try to start something again on the court they might wanna rethink that

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Hey KTom33 Rasnick dont want to get is @$$ beat this year when we play them so he is scared and that is an exscue that he wants to lift for football (Horriable spelling)

[/ QUOTE ]

i didnt play last year but if graham wants to try to start something again on the court they might wanna rethink that

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahahahahhahahahaha

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i seen that game last year and graham didnt start it, at the end of the game the thompson kid blocked rasnicks shot and rasnick pushed him and thompson pushed back and then the benches came out which is why thompson didnt get suspended for any games and i heard rasnick had gotten 2 games out. and rasnick is known for starting fights anyways how true it is im not sure but i have heard it quite a bit. and i know he started the one at graham cause i seen it myself. but he isnt playing basketball this year anyways his he?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey now leave Razzle dazzle alone...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i heard rasnick got his a$$ whipped last year in school for making fun of a black guy

[/ QUOTE ]

no thats not what happened better check ur source...

[/ QUOTE ]i heard it did happen...

I think that Carroll will be solid. They have the Strickland kid coming back along with the green kid. Then the singleton kid is the best of the bunch. Coach Smith does a good job getting the kids to play hard and the get better. I think that they could be a good team in the southwest.

Carroll - cant beat them at home and everyone knows why lol but as far as their players i dunno who they got. and what is meant by this?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Graham has now lost one of there starters for basketball... wills murray tore his acl and is out for season

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious?? how did this happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, during one of our practices he fell, and me and carlock carried him off the court, he said the doctors said he tore it and is out at least 6months and has to have surgery so hes gone for basketball and most likely baseball would be my guess

[ QUOTE ]

well that sucks.. thats going to hurt the team a lot

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah it will hurt us some offensively... but you gotta think tho he was suppose to be at tazewell anyways so all year we were plannin on playin without him till the past few weeks we he came back

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

well that sucks.. thats going to hurt the team a lot

[/ QUOTE ]gonna hurt baseball much more than basketball

[/ QUOTE ] yea but it is basketball season now.. baseball season isn't until spring, thats a long time to recover