Southwest District

KTom33

whos chance? if i seen him i probly know him but i cant think of who it is... and actually brooks and ansel were both there cause they took turns guardin me throughout the game so i know they was there, but dexter and kyle werent

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Big guy with Goatee and Black Hair. He might not have been there i dno since he was in Utah for awhile. He has played since he came here from Texas, like about 6'4". He is really improving suprisingly. He dresses Varsity, but plays occasionally last year.

oh i think i remember seein him last year but i dont actually know him... i dont think he was at the summer league games but im not sure... but you gotta think tho we were missin steve, halsey, palmer, jd, cole, wills and a bunch of them, the only people that werent freshman were me dustin hicks and carper, maybe 1 or 2 sophomores that im not thinkin about

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Summer league means nothing anyway. But i still think you all don't really stand a chance. We are just too athletic for you all. Kyle and Dex have improved so much too by playing in Vegas and stuff.

i didnt say it did, but it still shows you what you have before the season... but of course your gonna think that you go to bluefield lol... i know ive played with them at the center, me and dustin go up there all the time and play with them and we hang with them pretty well so the game wont be 20pts, im not sayin were gonna beat them im just sayin its gonna be closer then people think cause nobody thinks graham has anything this year and there wrong, we have everyone comin back but rob, hoosier, and ronnie

[ QUOTE ]

i didnt say it did, but it still shows you what you have before the season... but of course your gonna think that you go to bluefield lol... i know ive played with them at the center, me and dustin go up there all the time and play with them and we hang with them pretty well so the game wont be 20pts, im not sayin were gonna beat them im just sayin its gonna be closer then people think cause nobody thinks graham has anything this year and there wrong, we have everyone comin back but rob, hoosier, and ronnie

[/ QUOTE ]

the game will be 20+.. easy.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Were Rob Hoosier and Ronnie not your best players? That is 3 starters anyway even if you say they arent. Yost and Wills were the other starters. From what ive heard they aren't playing. So you have NO returning starters. Played with each other or not you still have NO experience. And the center is garbage. No refs no coaches and selfish showoff basketball. But im glad you "hang" with them at the center, cause you won't when the season rolls around.

Ronnie and rob were our best players... hoosier was good at times, he usually scored our first so many points then after that drifted out of the game and it hurt us... wills would hit 1 3pointer a game and thats about it... and all yost did was throw the ball away or fall all the time... our second team in practice beat our first team all the time... and now its our second team thats startin and we will be better then last years team... im not sayin were winning state or anything im just sayin were better then people give us credit for

[ QUOTE ]

bluefield wont beat us at all this year.......because so yall talk soo much.....just like yall sed yall was gonna kill us by so many points in football but we beat yall by 20....soo dont get your hopes up

[/ QUOTE ]

u both suck in b-ball

Guest BEAVERTAIL

of course someone brings up football... but you all have some players in football and have a lot of talent. Basketball is completely different. You all really might have one player that is any good at all.

Hey KTom is it true that you all lost to Pocahontas in a summer league? A player from Pocahontas sent a private message to me saying they beat you all without Mark Little in summer league. If so, how can you possibly be better and talk all this poo? He said you weren't a very good player in that game and didnt remember you playing during last years contest. He said he blocked your shot. (I dont know if this is true) If you lost to Pocahontas with just you playing their starting five I wouldn't be saying much. blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Hey KTom is it true that you all lost to Pocahontas in a summer league? A player from Pocahontas sent a private message to me saying they beat you all without Mark Little in summer league. If so, how can you possibly be better and talk all this poo? He said you weren't a very good player in that game and didnt remember you playing during last years contest. He said he blocked your shot. (I dont know if this is true) If you lost to Pocahontas with just you playing their starting five I wouldn't be saying much. blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

im not gonna lie we did lose to them in a summer league game, coach carlock wasnt there and sparks was who is the jv coach... he subbed all the varsity players out and played his freshman and they got beat, when he put the seniors back in we came back in the last 2 mins of the game down by 14 and tied it, then he took us back out and played the freshman in ot and thats why we lost... so thats a little bit of bull whoevers tellin you that.... but anyways i may not be good, but i put up 31 points against bluefield in the summer league game, 6 of them 3pointers, and against princeton with all there starters (who bluefield lost to 2 or 3 times last year) we beat them once with hardly any of our players there and i had 28 against them so apparently im not that good after all... but youll see weather i can play or not here in a month... not tryin to sound cocky or brag or anything here just givin you some stats since some "pocy" kid said i sucked

haha and another thing, no dang pocy kid blocked my shot durin the game so thats kinda funny... and i was one of our leadin scorers against bluefield last year when we played at BSC, i had 10pts but wasnt in the game much cause i had a concussion and wasnt suppose to even play for 2 weeks but did some anyways, but that wasnt bad considerin rob had 12pts and hoosier had 11pts and they played the whole game and i played about 8mins... so "Godfather" if you went to the graham/beaver game at bluefield state last year i know you saw me play

Guest BEAVERTAIL

well at school today i asked who was at the summer league game vs. Graham... turns out the whole starting lineup wasn't there. I even asked the coaches and they confirmed it. Someone is lying...