KTom33

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

who cares

[/ QUOTE ]

That's MY POINT exactly...who cares...who cares which teams from the SWD will be the scraficial lambs that are thrown to the wolves of the Piedmont...

wills would have helped us but we will be fine without him, cause remember he was suppose to be at tazewell anyways so hes not really a considered a loss from the way i see it altho it woulda been nice to have him... but he wont be playin i talk to him all the time and he said that its final that he cant play...but yeah in the swd its all about home court, espicially like last year between graham,cc, and grundy cause we all split with each other and won the home games and lost away

i think the starters for graham will be Thompson, carper, palmer, steve, JD. and coming off the bench will be cole, hicks, jeffers if he plays Varsity. i might be leaving someone out i cant think of all the players

Guest BEAVERTAIL

that seems like a really small and inexperienced lineup. Im not sure they will win too many games,and i think your leaving out Yost. Who's this Palmer guy?

its not really small cause palmer is about 6'1 and then theres jimmy halsey whos about 6'3-6'4... im one of our guards at 6'0 and carper and steve are around 5'11 so were not really small, not huge but not small, our backups aint small either... and weve been playin together all our lives so were not inexperienced there, and he left out yost cause yost aint playin...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

why isn't Yost playing? And that still seems small. Halsey ever played before?

i have no idea actually... for a southwest district team that aint small aint big either but still aint that bad cause none of the teams have anybody thats huge... and halsey played in the summer leagues with us and didnt do that bad, if someone would work with him he could turn out to be a descent ball player... and size doesnt really matter, dont get me wrong it helps alot, but havin position and boxin out and things like that are more important

Guest BEAVERTAIL

hahaha... you amuse me. The second half may well be a battle of the JV. Heck, Professor might see the court.

well i dont know we played in a summer league game and bluefield had everyone there execpt for dexter and we only had 4 varsity players and the rest jv and we were beating them the whole game and they beat us at the end by 4

yeah we kept it close, the thing that beat us in that game was freshman playin and gettin the ball stolen, but it happens... who does bluefield have other then dexter, kyle, ansel, and brooks?

Guest BEAVERTAIL

well that with Chance Cottrell is our starting lineup. What more do you really need? I mean we are returning pretty much 3/4 starters from a team a couple of points away from a state championship. And about that summer league game, Kyle and Dexter were def not there, and Im pretty sure Brooks and Ansel weren't either as they didn't play any games this summer because of football. So that leaves Chance and 8th graders.