Carrol will play Martinsville in the playoffs

go4st8

Magna Vista will definitely beat Dan River and Basset can not get enough points to move from 4th seed, so that leaves Carrol and Martinsville to play in the first round of play offs. How do you think the game will play out? It wil most likely be played at Martinsville. Does the Carrol crowd travel well? I know Martinsville has been having great turnout since the team has gone undefeated thus far in the district. Martinsville still has a huge game against Basset on Friday. Looks to be some exciting football over the next few weeks!

Carroll doesn't stand a very good chance against Martinsville.

Way too much speed for Carroll to handle.

They didn't bring much of a crowd to the Richlands game. Not sure how they travel elsewhere.

I'd say

Martinsville - 28

Carroll - 13

cc has decent team speed. as far as off. they didn't look to impressive vs richlands. looked to me on def. they was running 4-6 vs richlands but i guess the coach thought that def. would slow down the blues fun & gun.

one thing about cc you better not sleep on them or they will get you.

[ QUOTE ]

Magna Vista will definitely beat Dan River and Basset can not get enough points to move from 4th seed, so that leaves Carrol and Martinsville to play in the first round of play offs. How do you think the game will play out? It wil most likely be played at Martinsville. Does the Carrol crowd travel well? I know Martinsville has been having great turnout since the team has gone undefeated thus far in the district. Martinsville still has a huge game against Basset on Friday. Looks to be some exciting football over the next few weeks!

[/ QUOTE ]

we run a 4-3-4 defense. we have a better offense than defense. against richlands, we just flat out sucked. they proved they were the better team once again. martinsville runs the same defense and almost the same offense we do. who ever lines up and runs the ball the best will advance in the playoffs

One thing I can say about Carroll's offense is I had a tough time following the ball with my camera. I would be trained on one guy only to find out someone else had the ball. Good thing the Blues were able to keep up with it.

we dont use that many trick plays, its kinda smashmouth football, we lineup and basically tell u where the ball's goin. except on jet motion, that is a little confusin bout who get the ball, cause u have the jet motion guy, the fullback, another tailback, or even a qb keeper.

I think Carrol and Martinsville will be evenly matched. Here lately the Bulldogs have been playing pretty good football. When they beat Magna Vista 34 to 6 at MV that really surprised me. The Dogs should have the edge playing at home.

well, the post i made earlier this year about richlands, richlands fans, and their players was a complete mistake, the beat us on the field and now they are actually pulling for us to beat martinsville. thankz yall. once again sorry for the post i made earlier this year!

Guest Woolybugger

[ QUOTE ]

Carroll doesn't stand a very good chance against Martinsville.

Way too much speed for Carroll to handle.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what they said before CC beat Bassett

Guest Woolybugger

[ QUOTE ]

No... that's what one person said.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, that's what everybody thought, smarty pants. You included, probably.