Shots fired at Va Tech!...................

sandman

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man...

i'm on lockdown in my dorm.

Supposedly the campus is on lockdown, but thats not true. I didn't get to campus til like 10 and i just drove right in and parked. Tons of police around. I was going to skip my only class, but all classes are canceled. The first shooting was in West AJ which is right next to my dorm.

Here we go again.

They have have reported on msnbc that it could had been over a girlfriend and one of his teachers, there is not a piece of tail out there that is worth doing something, like this. God bless them all!!!! also was told that some students from Graham were on there way up to the school this morning!!

I have heard that all THS students are fine.

I am not sure about other students in this area, but I am sure if something happened I would have heard about it.

One of my sister's sorority sisters was shot in the back, no word on what happened.

My sister's boyfriends roommate was one of those students in Norris would had to jump out the second story.

I will update if I hear anything else.

[ QUOTE ]

I have heard that all THS students are fine.

I am not sure about other students in this area, but I am sure if something happened I would have heard about it.

One of my sister's sorority sisters was shot in the back, no word on what happened.

My sister's boyfriends roommate was one of those students in Norcross would had to jump out the second story.

I will update if I hear anything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Norris, not Norcross...Norcross is in Georgia...

this truely is a sad day...its too bad that one or two people had to just flip out like that and take innocent lives...prayers are with them and victims and their families

as far as i know all of them are ok....i believe a former Graham student was in a classroom that the shooting occurred but he got out without injury thank goodness....but i dont know if that is true or not...just here-say

[ QUOTE ]

as far as i know all of them are ok....i believe a former Graham student was in a classroom that the shooting occurred but he got out without injury thank goodness....but i dont know if that is true or not...just here-say

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what the word is here too. I'm trying to find his number to make sure he is ok. As far as i know, everyone else is fine.