Region Champions for 2008

pocy played really well in the first half but didnt do 2 well in the 2nd..foul trouble mostly..but im pretty sure richlands had 2 or 3 of their starters their at least thats wat their coach said

sorry if i sounded demeaning in my last comment i didnt mean to come off that way...congrats to pocy! thats a big win no matter what...hopefully you all will have a good season! good luck

i have no idea but with some players returning they shouldnt be too bad...Hunter Jeffers Palmer just to name a few should work well and RJ Wilson coming up from jv gives them another good post player...RJ has a nasty little hook shot...and there are some others players that if they step up they can be good..it all depends on how much they want it i guess..

[ QUOTE ]

pocy played really well in the first half but didnt do 2 well in the 2nd..foul trouble mostly..but im pretty sure richlands had 2 or 3 of their starters their at least thats wat their coach said

[/ QUOTE ]

Was Austin Fuller there for them.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Was Austin Fuller there for them.

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

I think the next 5 years at tech will be a little more important-I believe the Miller kid from Honaker stayed in the weight room instead of playing basketball his senior year-he was 10 times better at basketball than Fuller

[ QUOTE ]

if he dosent thats a big waste of talent..

[/ QUOTE ]

???!!! how can you say that? its not a waste of talent sure he's good, but hes got a scholarship to tech man think about it, what if he gets hurt or something, he's playing football at tech, so it's not a waste of talent he's just smart

[ QUOTE ]

I think the next 5 years at tech will be a little more important-I believe the Miller kid from Honaker stayed in the weight room instead of playing basketball his senior year-he was 10 times better at basketball than Fuller

[/ QUOTE ]

Im just saying there are more sports than football...

• 4 weeks later...