transfers

ghs84

So hold on Beano5, your doubting Bluefield has better athletics than graham because of 1 year that you beat us?

8 time state champions in football, Plus we hold the overall record against graham anyways

Sweeping you guys in basketball very badly

AA/A Tennis Champions this year, and for like the 4th time in the schools history

Baseball Sectional champions

Bluefield Athletics > Graham Athletics

Sorry, but its the truth

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well considering i was just playing there is no reason to get in a tizzy...you can in no way compare the whole athletic programs of either school as better...many teams do not compete against each other or against the same level of opponents...so in no way can you say either one is better...as of now...we are better in football and baseball...you are better in basketball...it wont change until the next season for each sport...

[ QUOTE ]

So hold on Beano5, your doubting Bluefield has better athletics than graham because of 1 year that you beat us?

8 time state champions in football, Plus we hold the overall record against graham anyways

AA/A Tennis Champions this year, and for like the 4th time in the schools history

Sorry, but its the truth

[/ QUOTE ]well if you look at it graham was a tiny single A school when bluefield was a AAA power house..so that makes a difference in football that is

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but its the truth

[/ QUOTE ]well if you look at it graham was a tiny single A school when bluefield was a AAA power house..so that makes a difference in football that is

[/ QUOTE ]

don't believe that david vs. goliath of the past rhetoric, the 2 schools were simply never at that big a difference.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but its the truth

[/ QUOTE ]

don't believe that david vs. goliath of the past rhetoric, the 2 schools were simply never at that big a difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

The size difference between Graham and Bluefield HS was much greater in the past than it is now...and don't kid yourself by thinking otherwise...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Seth Tibbs will still go to Graham for sure. But wether or not he will play is still up in the air. Last time I talked to him he said he is still unsure. But most likly he wont play.

[/ QUOTE ]

why not?whats going at Graham for these players to transfer or just not play?does anyone have the b*lls to tell whats happening over there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well i dont think its about having the b*lls to tell what the problem is. I mean personaly i dont see any problems over all at Graham. the reason seth might not play is a more personal reason than anything.

[ QUOTE ]

...we are better in football and baseball

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember back in the coppinger when we held you all to 3 hits and we won 12-5....Yeah maybe you all won the other 2 games...Which I didn't play in one, because of my concussion and lost front tooth lol...But we straight shut you all down...Just like you all did to us in the first game..So I don't think you could say you all had the better team...I mean we did finish 3rd in the coppinger after beating tazewell...What did you all get 6th or 7th? Not trying to be an A$$ but im just arguing my point lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Seth Tibbs will still go to Graham for sure. But wether or not he will play is still up in the air. Last time I talked to him he said he is still unsure. But most likly he wont play.

[/ QUOTE ]

why not?whats going at Graham for these players to transfer or just not play?does anyone have the b*lls to tell whats happening over there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well i dont think its about having the b*lls to tell what the problem is. I mean personaly i dont see any problems over all at Graham. the reason seth might not play is a more personal reason than anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah right.i know and so does everyone else who knows anything about Graham.that same crap has been going on since i played.so dont feed that to us,we know better.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah right.i know and so does everyone else who knows anything about Graham.that same crap has been going on since i played.so dont feed that to us,we know better.

[/ QUOTE ]

well what is it exactly that we all are susposed to know about that has been going on ever since you were there???? cause i have no clue what you think is going on.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

...we are better in football and baseball

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember back in the coppinger when we held you all to 3 hits and we won 12-5....Yeah maybe you all won the other 2 games...Which I didn't play in one, because of my concussion and lost front tooth lol...But we straight shut you all down...Just like you all did to us in the first game..So I don't think you could say you all had the better team...I mean we did finish 3rd in the coppinger after beating tazewell...What did you all get 6th or 7th? Not trying to be an A$$ but im just arguing my point lol

[/ QUOTE ]

oh i understand where you are coming from...but overall this past year...Graham was better in baseball and football...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but its the truth

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The size difference between Graham and Bluefield HS was much greater in the past than it is now...and don't kid yourself by thinking otherwise...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not and it wasn't it. Most of bluefield's time in aaa was as a very small aaa school, and they could have moved to aa earlier, and aaa wv to va isn't anything common to aaa va to va a. Quit playing the victim, graham has always boasted about playing up in aa, don't use some mismatch overrated excuse for the series record. Blufield's had better athletes and a stronger program for decades is all.

[ QUOTE ]

beaver baseball you are crazy

Bluefield has won ONE game out of the past SIX match-ups in baseball

[/ QUOTE ]

But bluefield obviously proved they were the better team down the stretch of the season. Getting 3rd in the coppinger compared to what 7th by graham?

[/ QUOTE ]

because graham has been a smashmouth program since forever...will didnt like that because he likes to go to the air and not to blame him cause thats the kind of quarterback he is..tibbs just doesent want to play..there's nothing goin on at graham it's just these kids cant or wont play the graham gmen style of football

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but its the truth

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not and it wasn't it. Most of bluefield's time in aaa was as a very small aaa school, and they could have moved to aa earlier, and aaa wv to va isn't anything common to aaa va to va a. Quit playing the victim, graham has always boasted about playing up in aa, don't use some mismatch overrated excuse for the series record. Blufield's had better athletes and a stronger program for decades is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but my point is that, up until recent years, Bluefield HS had nearly double Graham HS's enrollment...especially prior to the late 80's. Since the enrollment numbers of the two schools have come closer together, so has the series record between the two on the football field...Bluefield no longer dominates the series as they once did, winning 8, 9, even 10 times each decade...although the overall series record is still enormously in favor of the Beavers.