Predicted order of finish for the SWD

futbolking

[ QUOTE ]

do you just make stuff up as you go along?? cause absolutely none of that had anything to do with the predicted finish of the SWD next year...

[/ QUOTE ]

it's in there, you just have to learn to read between the lines...

Salty is the master of the sublime; a magician of the mind if you will. It isn't commonly known, but Salty is Albert Einstein's nephew. He was solving logarithmic functions when most toddlers were learning to walk. He is currently the tail twister for Mensa International. An insightful perusal of Salty's ramblings will reveal a secret code reminiscent of the da vinci code. Salty's predictions are there; you just have to look for them!

yeah...before you get your diploma at grundy you have to cut up a frog and identify the liver...then decipher one of Salty's passages from the book of Plymal...chapter 13 or chapter 11...my personal favorite is the mention of the 7 headed Lark rising from the Dismal River.

[ QUOTE ]

yeah...before you get your diploma at grundy you have to cut up a frog and identify the liver...then decipher one of Salty's passages from the book of Plymal...chapter 13 or chapter 11...my personal favorite is the mention of the 7 headed Lark rising from the Dismal River.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hed to du thet in Hi skool..my frog duddnt hev kno liver,terned out he wez alcoholic...go figure.

is a myth. The Army Corp of Engineers dredged the Dismal River last fall and found the remnants on a 1963 Studebaker Lark that belonged to the infamous Tully Blanchard during his high school years. Story goes that Tully got all tanked up after his junior year prom and ran the Studebaker over the hill in front of the high school trying to jump start it.

[ QUOTE ]

is a myth. The Army Corp of Engineers dredged the Dismal River last fall and found the remnants on a 1963 Studebaker Lark that belonged to the infamous Tully Blanchard during his high school years. Story goes that Tully got all tanked up after his junior year prom and ran the Studebaker over the hill in front of the high school trying to jump start it.

[/ QUOTE ]

so what you are saying is that Richlands is probably going to win the district again...gotcha!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

People, i cannot stress enough to you the dangers of meth. especially homemade meth. Well anykind of drug actually.

• 3 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

RICHLANDS 10-0

CARROLL CO. 7-3

TAZEWELL 7-3

GRAHAM 5-5

GRUNDY 4-6

ABINGDON 5-5

MARION 4-6

[/ QUOTE ]

just a reminder...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

i was drunk

Graham 10-0

tazewell 9-1

cc 8-2

Richlands 7-3

grundy 5-5

abingdon 5-5

marion 4-6

[ QUOTE ]

"my personal favorite is the mention of the 7 headed Lark rising from the Dismal River."

The lark lives in the Levisa where they dump all that saltwater from pocy 3 seam.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually that is a myth within itself, the lark does not live in the Levisa, he lives in the creek below the old Harman 1A mine where mine water runs into the creek nonstop..

Furthermore, Consol Energy is not Dumping saltwater into the Levisa, it is purified in 2 shafts before making its way into a diffuser system at Poe Town..

And, for the Grundy High graduation test, I studied the Book of Plymal for 3 weeks straight, and it never made any sense at all, they just gave me a mining hat, a diploma, and told me to hit the bricks, I wasn't cut out for college

GRUNDY WILL BE DISTRICT CHAMPS- Or so I hope

[ QUOTE ]

Younzes dont realize that mad Jack did do some dancen over at the Gold Key back in hits hay day. He made $ i.50 an hour + all the quarters and fifty cents them women could drop down his jock.

[/ QUOTE ]

This forum dries up when the threads are hijacked by crap

I've been out of pocket for a while now, but them Golden Wave should be pretty tough this year. My sources on Watkins Branch have high hopes for the upcoming year. I'll surely claim good ole lark.. However he makes a better DD than a son..... haha..... He's Plywood and Roweboat's son.. But if he ever decides to leave buch-heaven, he's welcome at Tully's house. He can share a bed with Fatboy and OleWave...

No one is giving abingdon any credit I think they may be a little better that you think. They looked pretty good @ the Richlands 7 on 7. Not bad at all.

[ QUOTE ]

No one is giving abingdon any credit I think they may be a little better that you think. They looked pretty good @ the Richlands 7 on 7. Not bad at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think abingdon has the potential to finish 3rd in the district. I dont know what there defense looks like but there secondary looks good. There offense is going to score some points if they play to the potential they showed.