why is graham the target of the down season

GHS61

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Well, they certainly put up “Big†numbers against Bluefield….

[/ QUOTE ]

i hope you werent being sarcastic because the final score was a pretty big number for Graham and a decent number for Bluefield

"Joke.. when r u trying out for leno"

About the same time you get on the field and do something yourself beside running the jaws.. McC would knock your block off.

no i wasn't saying graham's runningbacks didn't put up big numbers. i was using that as an example.... when backs don't perform, no one blames the coach, so when quarterbacks don't perform, why should the coach be blamed?

he shouldnt.

oh ok thank you for clearing that up...i understand where you are coming from completely...the coaches cant be blamed...Marrs is a good coach...always has been....he has had the best in terms of watching with Carlock...the G-Men will be just fine...

Yea but say the coach only lets the back run 5 times a game. You would hardly get to see if the back had any potential. So blame who you want to. The G-Men will be fine next year and that is because you dont need a good QB to say hut take a step back and hand the ball off.

[ QUOTE ]

Yea but say the coach only lets the back run 5 times a game. You would hardly get to see if the back had any potential. So blame who you want to. The G-Men will be fine next year and that is because you dont need a good QB to say hut take a step back and hand the ball off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly my point!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

mcclanahan will overcome the challege. I truely think is a great QB. however the reciever position will mold him just fine too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Joke.. when r u trying out for leno

[/ QUOTE ]I heard that McClanahan is inelligible? This is probably just a rumor…but I’ve heard it from 2 different sources

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

mcclanahan will overcome the challege. I truely think is a great QB. however the reciever position will mold him just fine too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Joke.. when r u trying out for leno

[/ QUOTE ]I heard that McClanahan is inelligible? This is probably just a rumor…but I’ve heard it from 2 different sources

[/ QUOTE ]

He is until he passes summer school...

[ QUOTE ]

About the same time you get on the field and do something yourself beside running the jaws.. McC would knock your block off.

[/ QUOTE ]

if u knew who i was u would be scared for him...lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if u knew who i was u would be scared for him...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I know who you are and I think the first quote is funny because I know who you are...not real sure McC is fast enough to catch you...no, I know for a fact McC is not fast to catch you...LOL...

ok first of all nobody at bluefield or at any other team is running a 4.4 anything if they can tell them to come see me.hahaha and second we (graham0 started off throwning the but then something happened and it statred in practice #5 could hit the deep passes. we were strong running the ball and would had the fastest recievers but if you cant throw it the ur [censored] outta luck.

ok first of all this is Brown and i have seen the guys speed and highly dout he runs a 4.46 maybe hand timed or something but i know he isnt that fast. that kid couldnt hold Bradshaws jock strap in any race and right now AB runs like a 4.5 somthing if ponder is running that ship his butt right to a D-1 college or NFL. you can say what you want but i was on the field with him and never saw that speed. thats all im saying. And cole can one day be a good QB but he needs to learn to listen to his other players rather then himself. the guys running around to get the ball have alot better knowledge of whats going on the the qb most of the time.

hahah you know what that means? not really anything. i got letters from all over the place marshall tech uva yale hahah ur coach sends out stuff about you to the schools and the respond back....when his sr. rolls around then he will know where he will go at the end

hahah you must be crazy look who ur talking to i just love the game and didnt care where i ended up going. i will be happy playing backyard football if i had to.hahaha