why is graham the target of the down season

GHS61

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i would love to know about this undefeated JV team you speak of with Willy at the helm

[/ QUOTE ]

too bad "Willy" isn't a g-man anymore! nuff said.

[/ QUOTE ]

And we are not crying over it either..."nuff said."

[ QUOTE ]

QB will be Marrs. Running back will be Lane. I don't know what happened as far as why they ran off someone who started for the past 2 years @ QB but it must have been serious. Say what you want but we will miss him DEARLY.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw lane on j.v. last year let me be the first to let everyone know this kid is for real...he could be the next big thing as far as a back goes in this are with such like bradshaw, tynes, amaker , byrd

I do know this, the shoe is on the other foot for a big change, and there does seem to be some bitterness over it, it shows through despite all the we don't care comments.

People shouldn't confuse passing the ball a few times to keepthe d honest with a real passing game. It's a passing style that has a higher probability to fail more tmes than not but is designed to make the priority ground game more effective. So personally I don't care whether or not graham will be better without cole or not, which I doubt they will myself, in my opinion he will benefit bluefield a lot providing he has the ability to earn the position over mcclanahan.

[ QUOTE ]

I do know this, the shoe is on the other foot for a big change, and there does seem to be some bitterness over it, it shows through despite all the we don't care comments.

People shouldn't confuse passing the ball a few times to keepthe d honest with a real passing game. It's a passing style that has a higher probability to fail more tmes than not but is designed to make the priority ground game more effective. So personally I don't care whether or not graham will be better without cole or not, which I doubt they will myself, in my opinion he will benefit bluefield a lot providing he has the ability to earn the position over mcclanahan.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is only one person from Graham who has posted who is bitter over the situation...but he's bitter at the wrong person(s) in this case. If Cole doesn't want to play for Graham, we don't want him at Graham...move along, good luck, and have a nice life...

will wants to throw the ball,every QB does.but maybe its a better fit for him at BHS and we have a new fresh QB to build with,so maybe everything will work out for the best.has will cole transfered for sure?he hasnt said nothing on here yet.i heard he came back,but im not for sure could be a rumour.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

QB will be Marrs. Running back will be Lane. I don't know what happened as far as why they ran off someone who started for the past 2 years @ QB but it must have been serious. Say what you want but we will miss him DEARLY.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw lane on j.v. last year let me be the first to let everyone know this kid is for real...he could be the next big thing as far as a back goes in this are with such like bradshaw, tynes, amaker , byrd

[/ QUOTE ]

Geeze this post is so ironic being posted on this thread. Let's all flashback two years ago to what was being said about Will Cole....lol

[ QUOTE ]

rumor it is.

we have just about beaten this horse to death twice

too bad this is bluefield and nothing else goes on...

[/ QUOTE ]

He practiced with the team during the closing days of June practices after being cleared by the SSAC. We'll see what happenes come August though. If he does return to Graham, the back sliding on this board will be absolutely off the charts and a blast to read. Although, if he reads this board and what's being said about him there's no way in heck he'll return to Graham...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is only one person from Graham who has posted who is bitter over the situation...but he's bitter at the wrong person(s) in this case. If Cole doesn't want to play for Graham, we don't want him at Graham...move along, good luck, and have a nice life...

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I'm not bitter. I'm just not drinking the kool-aid. What is going on here is called damage control........But don't worry, I'm not going to say another word about it. I guess we will see who is right come november........

[ QUOTE ]

oh it most certainly was, and there's really nothing wrong with that. that's why the real general concensus in the VA is to let him go prove himself all he wants to. Graham will still run the ball and hopefully do it well.

However, since Graham does run the ball so much, the occasional pass play should be a big gainer each time because the D isn't expecting it. As for last season, with Will at QB, that wasn't the case... point fingers at whoever you want, but when a runningback doesn't put up any decent numbers, no one blames the 'runningbacks coach'

[/ QUOTE ]

are you tryin to say the running backs didnt put up big numbers last year?? Steve had over 1,500 yards if im not mistaken...or very close to it...with quite a few touchdowns....so i dont know how those are "decent numbers"

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

rumor it is.

we have just about beaten this horse to death twice

too bad this is bluefield and nothing else goes on...

[/ QUOTE ]

He practiced with the team during the closing days of June practices after being cleared by the SSAC. We'll see what happenes come August though. If he does return to Graham, the back sliding on this board will be absolutely off the charts and a blast to read. Although, if he reads this board and what's being said about him there's no way in heck he'll return to Graham...

[/ QUOTE ]i feel what u r saying but the real ironic thing to me is I am a beaver fan and in no way have I ever professed that i was a G-man supporter i just now if that kid has gotten any better or if he just had good luck against lower talent but the kid has potiential