GHS61

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Well first off, Graham has no QB now.

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't matter...as I've said before all Graham needs at QB is someone to take the snap, turn and hand it to a RB without dropping the ball...and if certain players don't want to remain a part of the Graham football team...see ya, we don't need ya...its best that you take your ball and go play somewhere else...

[ QUOTE ]

Is TJ Carper or Steven Brown still there? If so, they will be pretty good this year. If not, then that was your entire running game this past year. Except for barreass (sp)

[/ QUOTE ]

It will definitely be "backfield by committee" next season as there is in no real "star" in Graham's backfield...yes, they do return a stud at FB but other than that not much experience...but no one player for other teams to "key" on...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]We'll first of all seth tibbs is a lazy ass and won't play football..so he shouldnt be saying much on here..lmfao

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]We'll first of all seth tibbs is a lazy ass and won't play football..so he shouldnt be saying much on here..lmfao

[/ QUOTE ]

lazy? that'd be the last reason of me not playing football.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lazy? that'd be the last reason of me not playing football.

[/ QUOTE ]HAHAHAHAHAH

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't matter...as I've said before all Graham needs at QB is someone to take the snap, turn and hand it to a RB without dropping the ball...and if certain players don't want to remain a part of the Graham football team...see ya, we don't need ya...its best that you take your ball and go play somewhere else...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you....its not like we haven't been working as hard or even harder than other teams this offseason so why doubt? Just be there August 25th to see what we can do

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you....its not like we haven't been working as hard or even harder than other teams this offseason so why doubt? Just be there August 25th to see what we can do

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL....to see what Graham can do? Or to see what the other team can do??? haha...i think its the second one...haha

[ QUOTE ]

The "in fighting" on this thead is comical...

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no "in-fighting" in this thread...only a "former" Graham player who doesn't want to be part of the team trying to find excuses for not playing...the other two "fighting" posts were made by someone from Tazewell and someone from Bluefield...

[ QUOTE ]

and i assume Tazewell will do better? i'd love to see Tazewell play the schedule Graham does...they would get demolished

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering that tazewell will be anywhere from 2-4 wins better than graham this year.....i'd say they would do alot better than graham with that schedule.

[/ QUOTE ]Considering that tazewell will be anywhere from 2-4 wins better than graham this year.....

[/ QUOTE ]

some of you may be wondering how these people know the future i sure am.... plz contact me cuz i wanna know

They have magical crystal ball that allow them to divine the future.

Me, I use the talk to remind me that practice starts in 4 weeks and in 7 weeks I will be seeing high school football again. smile.gif

who said they were?we all know the very tough schedule the G-Men play.and many think that Graham will be good and many think they wont.as for me i have my doubts as to whether the G-Men can beat Richlands,blacksburg,christiansburg and Bluefield.but the season hasnt started yet.the QB sitution is going to be a problem spot with the starter gone.but like g-man said see ya wouldnt wanna be ya and we dont need ya.who knows ever who gets the job maybe they will be better,who knows.HS school football is unpredictable.how many times have we thought we would have a down year then get suprised,and how many times did we expect a great season and get shocked.so seasons vary and this season hasnt started yetand i hope the G-Men just stomp the daylights outta everyone they play.GO G-MEN

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Considering that tazewell will be anywhere from 2-4 wins better than graham this year.....

[/ QUOTE ]

some of you may be wondering how these people know the future i sure am.... plz contact me cuz i wanna know

[/ QUOTE ]

Like my man Big D once said.....i went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and got a neat lil remote....

QB will be Marrs. Running back will be Lane. I don't know what happened as far as why they ran off someone who started for the past 2 years @ QB but it must have been serious. Say what you want but we will miss him DEARLY.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

and i assume Tazewell will do better? i'd love to see Tazewell play the schedule Graham does...they would get demolished

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering that tazewell will be anywhere from 2-4 wins better than graham this year.....i'd say they would do alot better than graham with that schedule.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHA....if you really think then you are going to be upset come football season. Cause there is no way taz will have more wins than graham.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHA....if you really think then you are going to be upset come football season. Cause there is no way taz will have more wins than graham.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know the future, u have wrote down somewhere? Its going to be hard to see how the SWD turns out this year 2 new teams and the oringal teams will all have new starting QB's....

[ QUOTE ]

QB will be Marrs. Running back will be Lane. I don't know what happened as far as why they ran off someone who started for the past 2 years @ QB but it must have been serious. Say what you want but we will miss him DEARLY.

[/ QUOTE ]

They didn't "run him off"...he left on his own...and NO, we won't miss him...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know the future, u have wrote down somewhere? Its going to be hard to see how the SWD turns out this year 2 new teams and the oringal teams will all have new starting QB's....

[/ QUOTE ]

The two "new" teams will have little or no impact on the top half of the District in football...