Richland's 7 on 7

Northfork

I believe Richland's 7 on 7 tournament starts today, can someone post how the teams look and make out? Gate City I believe is playing in it with some of their underclassmen and I'm not sure who else is.

Thanks.

[ QUOTE ]

any updates on what have went on down there today...

[/ QUOTE ]

Richlands won all 6 games.......beat Abingdon in the final......there were a total of 12 teams there including Bassett and William Campbell.....Richlands has now won this tournament both years...

Yeah that dude was a monster. They needed to use him more. Gate City was young but looked good at times and Powell Valley looked decent. But it was a good day of football. The 12 teams that participated all showed class and there was good games everywhere.

[ QUOTE ]

hmmm.. last I heard was that they were going to be in it..

[/ QUOTE ]

For the life of me, I can't figure out why t-well, graham, or bluefield didn't play.....they should be taking advantage of the tournament being local ....it's a great way to practice your passing game and defense

They looked ok.....When me and a friend of mine got there.. Richlands JV was playin....we were a little concerned because we thought we were watching varsity LOL.

We are glad we found varsity on the baseball field smile.gif

But seriously though. That experience will go a long way for those younger boys.

William Campbell only beat our JV i think it was 14 to 6. So all in all, JV did well. William Campbell had a lot of spped though