Gate City @ Richlands

Rhschamps04

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands should win this one but I think it will be a little closer than Richlands fans would like...

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope it is close...Im tired of watching blow outs. And please dont take that the wrong way, but it does get only watching games that are over by halftime. I hope for some closer games this year. Again, please dont take this as me trying to boast about Richlands past success.

[ QUOTE ]

I don't think you'll have anything to worry about this year. There are gonna be a lot of close games, some we'll be behind when the final horn goes off......

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats kinda what I have been hearing around camp. Hope they arent THAT close though..lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I don't think you'll have anything to worry about this year. There are gonna be a lot of close games, some we'll be behind when the final horn goes off......

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats kinda what I have been hearing around camp. Hope they arent THAT close though..lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez...what happened in Richlands, went from having the "best defense in school history" to barely squeaking by GC....did the reality check bounce?

....................................................................................................................................................................................

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez...what happened in Richlands, went from having the "best defense in school history" to barely squeaking by GC....did the reality check bounce?

[/ QUOTE ]

The only thing i see is Richlands fans being realistic that they could lose to any team on any given night. Thats why the blues take games one game at a time.

Well it Gate City vs Richlands, this has always produced good games and worth a trip to Ernie. My crew will be there and cheering another season for our Blues.

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands by 35! Gate City is bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tend to agree with this post. In all reality, Richlands should be 12-0 when they host the state semi-finals in late November. They may lose one game because of turnovers or something unexpected but the Region IV, D-3 Title is the Blues' to take.

[ QUOTE ]

As long as Palmer is coaching the defense Gate City will be capable of pinning 100 markers on Richlands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Coach Palmer's defense has been awesome and will continue to be that way!!!