Time for a new head coach @ ph glade spring

trav89

I think it is time for a new coach at ph.when was the last winning season ph had under tim.let me think he had 0000000000000000000000 winning seasons. the kids don't like him thats why they all don't come out to play for him.i don't think i would ether when your team loses every year.he is a big baby he throws baby fits on the kids over his bad coaching.I was told a few weeks ago he got mad and threw one of his baby fits at like at 96% and dump all the teams water out. This punk sorry coach needs to go hes nothing but a kid trying to coach kids..

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel Mr. Johnson is doing Ok, for a team to lose 2 of the districts top players + they have played 2 AA teams. So back off the guy or try your hand at coaching it is not as easy as you may think. And if you do run him off who will they bring in to take over? Vault? they would not hire him at Abingdon when they had a chance. So old boy give me your opnion who do you think they should bring in to baby the boys in Glade.

Johnson does a fine job at PH. PH plays in a tough district. Or what was a tough district. I agree the have played to AA teams. Maybe they should drop Abingdon. One of the reasons they play Abingdon is cause the Principal loves the gate they get from that game. If they would play some more single A teams that might be enough to put them into the post season

I think that there are three starters in their district that are contributing heavily to their teams. Two at Chilhowie and one at Holston. The starting qb from last year is now in Texas. That is four starters that are no longer there. You also have to take into account the non-district schedule that they play. Honaker, Abingdon, and Marion are three out of the four non-district games. PH did have a winning season three years ago at 7-3. The year before they were 5-5. So before you start blowing smoke Trav89 get your facts straight!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i can think of another school that needs one too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Careful.........bashing "another school" isn't allowed here.Even if it's true......

[/ QUOTE ]

i hear ya.isnt this a place to discuss it? he needs to go and everyone knows it.he better be glad im not his boss,because he wouldve been filling out applications monday morning.he has done some of the most stupidest stuff ive ever seen a HS coach do.

i hear ya.isnt this a place to discuss it? he needs to go and everyone knows it.he better be glad im not his boss,because he wouldve been filling out applications monday morning.he has done some of the most stupidest stuff ive ever seen a HS coach do.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is something really dumb you have seen him do?

there you go.sarcasm?i wouldnt think of it.take up for him,defend him,who cares.he still cannot coach football and you know it.and until hes gone,Graham football will never be what it once was.to be honest,he couldnt win district with the new england patriots,because he would run everyone on the team off lol.he truly sux as a head coach.the man hasnt a clue.

[ QUOTE ]

I think that there are three starters in their district that are contributing heavily to their teams. Two at Chilhowie and one at Holston. The starting qb from last year is now in Texas. That is four starters that are no longer there. You also have to take into account the non-district schedule that they play. Honaker, Abingdon, and Marion are three out of the four non-district games. PH did have a winning season three years ago at 7-3. The year before they were 5-5. So before you start blowing smoke Trav89 get your facts straight!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ] I can remember a 5-5 but never a 7-3. I could be wrong but thats still sorry.Lets count his wins vs loses what does he have more of.let my think. loses.how good is he now. if you want him for a coach take him. they won't win another game this year i hate to say that.but the two other guys left because of tim.the qb left because of his dad and i think his dad was right.If you play for tim you will be back in good ole washington county going to highlands collage or getting a job after highschool.And ph is not a big school but not a tiny school the other coaches got the kids out. thats a big problem can't you see that.And im not a dad but a 90s something player for PHHS.

[ QUOTE ]

Johnson does a fine job at PH. PH plays in a tough district. Or what was a tough district. I agree the have played to AA teams. Maybe they should drop Abingdon. One of the reasons they play Abingdon is cause the Principal loves the gate they get from that game. If they would play some more single A teams that might be enough to put them into the post season

[/ QUOTE ]Why should they drop abingdon with tim their thats a win for abingdon every year.

[ QUOTE ]

there you go.sarcasm?i wouldnt think of it.take up for him,defend him,who cares.he still cannot coach football and you know it.and until hes gone,Graham football will never be what it once was.to be honest,he couldnt win district with the new england patriots,because he would run everyone on the team off lol.he truly sux as a head coach.the man hasnt a clue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham football will never be the "same" now that Coach Carlock has passed on. Doug hasn't "run" anyone off the team...the one's who left left on their own...their choice, not his.

Get it through your head now...Bear Bryant is DEAD...he is impossible to replace and no one, I don't care who they are, will ever do at Graham what Coach Carlock did. It's time to let go of the past...

[ QUOTE ]

I feel Mr. Johnson is doing Ok, for a team to lose 2 of the districts top players + they have played 2 AA teams. So back off the guy or try your hand at coaching it is not as easy as you may think. And if you do run him off who will they bring in to take over? Vault? they would not hire him at Abingdon when they had a chance. So old boy give me your opnion who do you think they should bring in to baby the boys in Glade.

[/ QUOTE ]Who cares put the softball coach in she could do better shes tuffer than tim.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham football will never be the "same" now that Coach Carlock has passed on. Doug hasn't "run" anyone off the team...the one's who left left on their own...their choice, not his.

Get it through your head now...Bear Bryant is DEAD...he is impossible to replace and no one, I don't care who they are, will ever do at Graham what Coach Carlock did. It's time to let go of the past...

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting you brought that up......Didn't the first 3 guys after Bear Bryant get fired before they hired Gene Stallings? You never want to be the guy to follow the legend, you want to be the guy who followed the guy who followed the legend.....

Well why do you have to run your jaw? When I played I let my Pads do the talking not my mouth. Why dont you support the coach and the team instead of running them down. why cant you be an athletic supporter , because you were not much of an athlete.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you on dope?i never mentioned anyones name.quit jumping to those conclusions your used to jumping to.i mean good grief G-Man what is your problem?im full aware when carlock passed away.and marrs will never be able to carry carlocks jock strap.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you on dope?i never mentioned anyones name.quit jumping to those conclusions your used to jumping to.i mean good grief G-Man what is your problem?im full aware when carlock passed away.and marrs will never be able to carry carlocks jock strap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh come on, 84! EVERYONE knows who you were talking about...you did everything but put Doug's picture in the post. Am I on dope? Nope. Am I jumping to conclusions? Not unless someone else is coaching the Graham football team...

well we know marrs isnt coaching them thats for sure.are you his inlaw or something?cause it sure sounds like you think hes the best thing since sliced bread.i mean you make him sound like a great coach with just a down year.how many more down years are in store for Graham?oh i know.as long as marrs is there.

[ QUOTE ]

You must be one of those guys who watches a little football on Sunday and knows it all huh. Why didn't you get a degree and coach?

[/ QUOTE ] How do you know i dont have a degree??? I have really been thinking about trying to get the coaching job at ph