Thanks for the memories but I'm done

BigD4VT

[ QUOTE ]

i actually liked BigD and enjoyed his posts for the most part but im guilty of pissing in Richlands folks wheaties at every turn..i just havent had as many chances as i wanted to do that, but its still early in the year!!..hahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep up the good work...its for a good cause. haha

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

At times, I've thought "G" was a genius....at other times, I wanted his mamma to take him out behind the woodshed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am and she has! LOL

[ QUOTE ]

Let's go wild, wild west on this. Have Big D, G-Man, Ole Wave, Jets, the Mayor, BigBlueAlum, Tully, Lance, and a few more assorted and sundry characters meet at the OK Corral (or as it is called now the Golden Corral) and once and for all dual it out. Let them boys match dinner roll for dinner roll; beans and corn head to head, roast beef in your face, apple pie versus cherry pie. The last one left standing without puking wins! The rest of the losers have to wear their 'colors' for a week!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude! I'm a shoe-in to win that...ask people that know me!!! LOL I can eat three times my body weight and then ask "what's for dinner?"!!! My wife will vouch for that...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Let's go wild, wild west on this. Have Big D, G-Man, Ole Wave, Jets, the Mayor, BigBlueAlum, Tully, Lance, and a few more assorted and sundry characters meet at the OK Corral (or as it is called now the Golden Corral) and once and for all dual it out. Let them boys match dinner roll for dinner roll; beans and corn head to head, roast beef in your face, apple pie versus cherry pie. The last one left standing without puking wins! The rest of the losers have to wear their 'colors' for a week!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude! I'm a shoe-in to win that...ask people that know me!!! LOL I can eat three times my body weight and then ask "what's for dinner?"!!! My wife will vouch for that...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I can only eat twice my body weight...but I probably weigh twice as much as you. lol

I'll miss BigD also, but "if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen". I hope that high school football NEVER becomes that high on my priority list.

Being a Lebanon fan is tough and I've got hammered quite a few times on this board, several times deservingly but never have even thought about leaving it. This board is completely different than any board I've read. We're from Southwest Virginia, Southern West Virginia and by nature are firey people that LOVE to argue, very few of us want to be agreed with 100% of the time........I sure don't, were's the fun in that?

Eventually, you learn to read between the lines, you can tell the ones that have doubt about the upcoming game, the ones that are trying to make their respective team seem better than they really are. And then there are the poor ole souls that pull for losing teams year in and year out but still come here to talk football.....even if they know they're gonna get hammered because they pull for a losing team..........those are the folks I respect the most.......they have every right to quit posting but they don't, they pick up and carry on. Real troopers.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I can only eat twice my body weight...but I probably weigh twice as much as you. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be so sure about that...I'm heavier than I look...and I look HEAVY...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I will vouch for how much he can eat!!!! I was a witness in New Orleans!!! Be afraid.....be very afraid!!! lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I will vouch for how much he can eat!!!! I was a witness in New Orleans!!! Be afraid.....be very afraid!!! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

And those two chickens didn't stand a chance last Saturday either! LOL I love me some fried chicken!!!

[ QUOTE ]

i just dont see why you would have to leave, i take my shots on here like everyone else does...lord knows i'm not Mr. Popular around here...lol...ask anyone from Carroll County...lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lance is just a big meany :P But James, you were probably too new to the boards to see Lance at his best at bashing Carroll County. I remember when him and CarrollFan got into it almost everyday. Was soo much fun.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Ive never seen you, but for some reason Ive imagined to to be about 170...not that I imagine you that often...lol

Thank god bigd is gone. I rarely post but that guy was a absolute headache. His pictures were BLAH and his football knowledge was bias and lacked a good foundation (perhaps that of a camera man). Yipee... on with the posts.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Ive never seen you, but for some reason Ive imagined to to be about 170...not that I imagine you that often...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't been 170 since I was in college...20 years ago. My second year at VT, I put on 35 pounds (beer and pizza every night) from September to December...that was the "lightest" I've been since...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i just dont see why you would have to leave, i take my shots on here like everyone else does...lord knows i'm not Mr. Popular around here...lol...ask anyone from Carroll County...lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lance is just a big meany :P But James, you were probably too new to the boards to see Lance at his best at bashing Carroll County. I remember when him and CarrollFan got into it almost everyday. Was soo much fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

i see yea i only knew about this board since last year but i might have to go back and read some of those posts..lol

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im only bout 200 but i got some raven water to put in yalls food and ill be holding the trophy in the end