SWD PREDICTIONS week 5

ghs84

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

RICHLANDS 14

GRAHAM 7

ABINGDON 96

TAZEWELL 97 (14 kick returns by Matt and TJ)

CARROLL CO. 48

GRAYSON CO. 12

GRUNDY 14

JJ KELLEY 12

[/ QUOTE ]

that might be a record of some sort?

[/ QUOTE ]

about the only way we can score... and i got to be a homer

[ QUOTE ]

RICHLANDS 35

GRAHAM 7

ABINGDON 28

TAZEWELL 14

CARROLL CO. 21

GRAYSON CO. 7

GRUNDY 24

JJ KELLEY 6

[/ QUOTE ]

Richlands 2

Graham 0

Abingdon 41

Tazewell 0

Carroll Co. 40

Grayson Co. 14

Grundy 25

JJ Kelly 21

If Richlands looses to Graham I just do not now how the Richlands fans will be able to deal with it Richlands Anomus meeting maybe lol[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

RICHLANDS 6 (i just had to change this.lol)

GRAHAM 7

ABINGDON 28

TAZEWELL 14

CARROLL CO. 21

GRAYSON CO. 7

GRUNDY 24

JJ KELLEY 6

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Of course thats why they have thier own message board so they can be in thier own little world sorry just could not help it lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Now why would we ONLY want to be in our own little world ......we couldn't take over the WHOLE world if we didn't venture out and share our opinions, brains, and expertise. Anything you want to know???? Just kidding....just kidding....don't turn BLUE.

[ QUOTE ]

Hey Gameball !!!

One thing for sure, If Graham loses no one will be in shock

or need any therapy. LOL!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

thats true.but if Richlands loses,and believe me its gonna happen.AEP couldnt give yall enough current to get to help take that look off your face.lol!!!

What is an "anomus"? It's evident your "animosity" towards Richlands has surpassed your spelling skills; thus creating a grammatical "anomaly". You and your team will soon return back to "anonymity". Said disappointment may lead you to a support group which attempts to keep it's members "anonymous".

[ QUOTE ]

no your right,its not gonna suprise me.but what about the players?do you think it will be a bigger shock for them who have been there since 2004 and arent used to it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Players from either team are not thinking about losing this game tonight... BOTH, I'm sure, believe they can win it....as it should be. What the outcome is after the game I'm sure that each team will handle it with CLASS....win or lose.

in regards to being shocked, I don't think shock is a good description, I would think disappointment would be a better description. These guys are on a great regular season run right now, but we all know it's not gonna last forever. It has to end sometime. I may take some heat for this comment, but I think Bluefield, with their speed and the way they are playing right now has the best chance of beating them. That game will probably end the streak, but it doesn't hurt us in district play, which is a good thing.

On any given night.....well, you know the rest of the line.

Taking nothing away from the Oct. 19 game, but, we've got a couple of more games to play b4 then. I'm not counting my chickens b4 they hatch....but I AM hoping they're BLUE with a W branded on them when the sun comes up tomorrow.