Coaching Change?

preacher

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

yeah and i'm sure this week it is mance and strong. i also heard they want phat phil out in knox! hoos next-wat til next week. just win baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're wrong about Mance and Strong...

[ QUOTE ]

get a clue-i was being sarcastic. mance is a good coach hopefully people in richlands know that. i think richlands has good football coaches period.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a clue...Im sorry but it is kinda hard to read sarcasm on a message board. Tell me how to detect such sarcasm, when it reads exactly the same as if you were begin serious. I know the people of Richlands know how lucky we are to have a good coaching staff thats why I interjected when I thought you were saying other wise...so maybe you need a clue as to how to come across as being sarcastic.

[ QUOTE ]

get a clue-i was being sarcastic. mance is a good coach hopefully people in richlands know that. i think richlands has good football coaches period.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the word is around that this is Mance last year anyway..

he might want to get out while the gettin is good. richlands will not dominate people the next few years. i really look for abingdon to win this district maybe starting this year. they have a young qb who is one of the better athletes in the area. look out for the falcons!

Mance is out and heading to Giles. Its a good thing to because Abingdon is FALCON AWESOME. Say good by to the BIG BLUE and STAFF say hello to the NEW BLUE.

FALCON AWESOME CLAP,CLAP,CLAP FALCON AWESOME CLAP,CLAP,CLAP

[ QUOTE ]

Mance is out and heading to Giles. Its a good thing to because Abingdon is FALCON AWESOME. Say good by to the BIG BLUE and STAFF say hello to the NEW BLUE.

FALCON AWESOME CLAP,CLAP,CLAP FALCON AWESOME CLAP,CLAP,CLAP

[/ QUOTE ]

I know he won't be taking over for Ragsdale, if Ragsdale is still coaching...Is Ragsdale retiring, or is Mance going to be an assistant?

I wouldn't sell Mance and staff short on the coming years.....taking nothing away from "the new kid" Abingdon....and for the record, I think A-town WILL BE a contender in the coming years....but Richlands has a great feeder program.

Graham also, has a say in it all. They've got grit, a coach who doesn't panic... and considering their enrollment....they keep producing kids that want to and can play.

Now, as far as the Giles position.....I don't think Coach Ragsdale has announced his retirement....he might be like Joe PA....and Buzz Lightyear to "infinity and beyond."

I've heard from a reliable source that Mickey Mouse is planning on coaching at Tazewell if they don't get something going. But then he went streaking through the town and some of the older people said he pressed his wayner on the glass at the women's auxillary last night. We can't have that mess!..........................lol sorry it was too funny!