Coaching Change?

preacher

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard there was a possibility that smith was going to tazewell maybe next year. this would be a huge loss for va high. like him or not terry's team always plays hard! he had that d playing friday against the wahoos didn't he corn man?

[ QUOTE ]

i heard there was a possibility that smith was going to tazewell maybe next year. this would be a huge loss for va high.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would he want to commit "career suicide" by doing something like that...

Cowboy up and down , your crazy Terry Smith turned down tazewell down oncest. and as for Tom Keene he takes pleasure beating up your A town gals in SB too much to coach FB . Same with Lou in Basebasll.And while were on coaching changes How about your boy at Abington ? getting taken out by Hogknocker? Get Boils to the coast and bring back Hard nosed FB back to Abington. Line up in a full house and play SMASH MOUTH FB not Flag.

[ QUOTE ]

Ur boy Mance may be going to Cave Springs next year so he can be closer to his boy at Tech....

[/ QUOTE ]

....they keep coming!!! Couple months ago, starting up a program for a college.....2/3 wks. ago Giles....last wk. VA High....today Cave Springs. Wow, now if he could just be cloned....what a paycheck ......

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Ur boy Mance may be going to Cave Springs next year so he can be closer to his boy at Tech....

[/ QUOTE ]

....they keep coming!!! Couple months ago, starting up a program for a college.....2/3 wks. ago Giles....last wk. VA High....today Cave Springs. Wow, now if he could just be cloned....what a paycheck ......

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you find it funny? He has already told them that this is his last year there.....

[ QUOTE ]

i heard tonight that mance has informed the team & others that he will be going to cave spring. anyone know of this inside info.?

[/ QUOTE ]

I told u guys awhile back that he had already told them that this was his last year, I work with a guy that has a son on that team....

[ QUOTE ]

i heard tonight that mance has informed the team & others that he will be going to cave spring. anyone know of this inside info.?

[/ QUOTE ]

Rumors, we've got rumors....lots and lots of rumors (put your own melody to above)....

I'm voting he starts/rekindles a new program at Pepperdine University in Malibu if he ever leaves Richlands. It's located overlooking the Pacific Ocean....if you're ever out that way...a must see.....an absolutely gorgeous drive. Just a little trivia thrown in, FYI, since we got the rumors out of the way.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm voting he starts/rekindles a new program at Pepperdine University in Malibu if he ever leaves Richlands. It's located overlooking the Pacific Ocean....if you're ever out that way...a must see.....an absolutely gorgeous drive. Just a little trivia thrown in, FYI, since we got the rumors out of the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like your post Tru-Blue---be a great place to visit and watch Coach Mance work his "magic". May start running the "West Coast Offense"

[ QUOTE ]

make your jokes now about it!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No disrepect to you...but they ARE just rumors. Just some irony added to the mix. The only coaching change that looks like a good possibility is Charlie Weiss in South Bend. My last post on this subject.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

make your jokes now about it!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No disrepect to you...but they ARE just rumors. Just some irony added to the mix. The only coaching change that looks like a good possibility is Charlie Weiss in South Bend. My last post on this subject.

[/ QUOTE ]

Weiss is not going anywhere, he has a young team they signed him to a 10 year deal...