Graham JV Game???

Coors9

The game was ruff. But the G-men gave all they had. Richlands was disgusting. And there fat coach should be delt with. He allowed his team to heckle our player when he was down. And used a injury time out to coach his players. It is a shame that this bunch from richlands could not show the same class that the varsity did. There was an issue with one of our players. Let us all wish him the best.

Richlands was up by 30 and were getting personel and late hit calls. When a team plays like that they win nothing.

Thats rough. do you know the players name that were injured? and we'll def. keep them in our prayers! and to be up by 30 and getting late hit calls, there Varsity team showed alot of class and i would have expected the same from the JV but i guess thats not the case. that needs to be dealt with thats just not right at all i can understand not laying down when ur up but still getting late hit calls and peanatites for that stuff is ridiciouls (sp)

I played in that game and nobody messed with there players when they were down. They were all cool with us the whole game, we played our second string the second quarter and the second half..they don't know what a penalty is and what's not. Can't you just give us credit for playing a good game?

oh yeah i guess you graham fans didnt hear about our bus being filled with the bluefield daily telegraph sports section labeled "g-men shock?" oh yeah and the kid that got the concusion, was never late hit or anything so stop running your mouth trying to say we cheated

[ QUOTE ]

oh yeah i guess you graham fans didnt hear about our bus being filled with the bluefield daily telegraph sports section labeled "g-men shock?" oh yeah and the kid that got the concusion, was never late hit or anything so stop running your mouth trying to say we cheated

[/ QUOTE ]

What a bunch of cry ass babies!!!!

Didn't Richlands have posters printed up a few years ago declaring them state champions before the season started? Is my memory not correct? Why would you be upset by a newspaper showing something that actually did happen? You won, game over. Just like Friday night. On to the next game.

[ QUOTE ]

I don't take much stock in j.v. outcomes...some teams use their 10th graders, some don't... It's hard to judge upcoming talent by scores of these games.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's true...a bunch of 10th graders beat the defending State Champions last Friday night...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I don't take much stock in j.v. outcomes...some teams use their 10th graders, some don't... It's hard to judge upcoming talent by scores of these games.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's true...a bunch of 10th graders beat the defending State Champions last Friday night...

[/ QUOTE ]

looks good for the future G-Men.JRs next year then SRs after that.look out we coming.lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, that team has moved on they beat a very good Richlands team but not the State Champions.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, that team has moved on they beat a very good Richlands team but not the State Champions.

[/ QUOTE ]

No matter how many players they lose they are still state champions until this year when someone else wins.

I guess everyone can see a game differently,but don't call richlands classless,when some of graham's players put photos on their bus.The picture is of 2 g-men hitting helmet 2 helmet on the richlands player.I believe that's illegal.So who really showed no class? By the way,most of the players on the jv squad graham played are freshmen.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

I guess everyone can see a game differently,but don't call richlands classless,when some of graham's players put photos on their bus.The picture is of 2 g-men hitting helmet 2 helmet on the richlands player.I believe that's illegal.So who really showed no class? By the way,most of the players on the jv squad graham played are freshmen.

[/ QUOTE ]

your crying over a photo of two players hitting helmet to helmet?

wow....

Graham had 14 players dressed for the JV game. I watched Tazewell-Richlands JV game. Richlands had over 40 players dressed. Quit your bellyaching about no class. You all were barking the whole JV game. At least your varsity has showed class. You better improve the next two years, because most of the players for Graham's varsity are sophomores. Your JV won't stand a chance against them in two years. For the record, Tazewell beat you 20-0 with 17 players.

[ QUOTE ]

How much crying are they gonna do when a second Bluefield drops a W on them on October 19th? Nexium should help.

[/ QUOTE ]

The JV team plays Bluefield on the 19th? All this time I thought it was the varsity playing...If you go back and read the begining of this thread you will see the "crying" was started by someone from graham about the game...