Tazewell vs Graham

Bulldogs52

[ QUOTE ]

moved???? It's been on the state master schedule as Sat. since early August - although no time is listed.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what it may have been but it was on the news saying that pal, thought I would pass it around.

This one will not be close. Graham will be way too much. Tazewell cannot stop anyone. I don't believe they have given up less than 40 to anyone this year. After watching the G-men tonite, look out. The first three games were rough for us, but they were a very good test that will pay dividends down the road. David Marrs is quietly becoming something special at QB. If we develop some receivers over the next few years, it will be good times for Graham football.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm going with the dogs in an upset 7 to 6.

[/ QUOTE ]

im not.i think the G-Men will pick up where they left off last year in the 41-0 playoff thumping.

Graham 35

Tazewell 7

No disrespect to either of the teams but my Dad had a Tazewell coach sit right behind him and he said that the players didnt want to play us again. He said that they never came out and said that they did but you could tell. So i wouldnt go by the 41-0 playoff game.

[ QUOTE ]

No disrespect to either of the teams but my Dad had a Tazewell coach sit right behind him and he said that the players didnt want to play us again. He said that they never came out and said that they did but you could tell. So i wouldnt go by the 41-0 playoff game.

[/ QUOTE ]

which coach?

so what you are saying is that tazewell players threw the game last year so as not to have to play rhs again. i just do not see that happening. ths may not be that good but i just do not believe that any players would not give it their best especially against graham just so they would not have a chance at the tornado.

[ QUOTE ]

so what you are saying is that tazewell players threw the game last year so as not to have to play rhs again. i just do not see that happening. ths may not be that good but i just do not believe that any players would not give it their best especially against graham just so they would not have a chance at the tornado.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I find that hard to believe as well.

No. Im just stating what my told me. He was teh one who talked to the coach. Dont bash me about. And im not trying to boost my ego. I really dont care. If you wanna go bash someone then bash my dad for making the comments. I didnt even post that.

someone types like there in kindergarden. haha . anyway tazewell did not throw the game they got their butts handed to them,by a much more superior team that day get over it. Quit crying about everything my thoughts if you'd care to know Graham=35 tazewell=7

[ QUOTE ]

someone types like there in kindergarden. haha . anyway tazewell did not throw the game they got their butts handed to them,by a much more superior team that day get over it. Quit crying about everything my thoughts if you'd care to know Graham=35 tazewell=7

[/ QUOTE ]Nah..they did'nt throw that game, Graham came to play. This year Graham looks to strong for the dawgs Graham 40 Tazewell 7.

[ QUOTE ]

Graham in a close game...

[/ QUOTE ]

close to what?Tazewell cant stop anyone or anything.especially the run.and thats what Graham does best.Tazewell wont have the ball long enough to do much of anything.blowout #7 in a row.